PDA

View Full Version : cracked spring

nanaimo_honda_accord
02-19-2004, 08:16 PM
so i noticed my left front spring it cracked. i work at a tire shop and have easy access to good prices on springs. getting the eibach pro kit. its only dropping it an inch but i thought since i need new springs why not!! im only paying $260 CDN for them and going in on a day off to get it done for free!! so i would like to know does anyone have their accord dropped an inch and is it that noticable?? im thinking i will not see a change in height but since i am getting them for dirt cheap and i need them i bought them? and i might be selling the accord this summer or next summer for a late 90s 2 door civic. does anyone know the civic site that is like 3geez.com?

jigga225
02-19-2004, 08:43 PM
drop it more.
One inch you wont notice.
Do yourself a favor.
Do jigga225 a favor.
Drop it more
Thanks.

AZmike
02-19-2004, 11:20 PM
I lowered mine 1.3 front and 1.1 rear and I notice it. I doubt most people are able to tell any difference. It doesn't attract any extra attention, but that's just what I wanted.

NXRacer
02-19-2004, 11:34 PM
you'll notice a slight difference if you know your car really well and can tell any slight change in its appearance. Some people might notice somethings different but wont be able to tell what it is.

good civic sites are easy to find. Use google. try www.honda-tech.com.www

MrBen
02-20-2004, 10:19 AM
Lowering that little is perfect. Just enough to make people notice, but second guess themselves. If/when I lower mine, it will be that much.