PDA

View Full Version : dc sports cat back system!

MinuteRice
02-20-2004, 10:48 PM
anyone heard about this dc sports system I saw it on a site called the street racing shop. I saw it on a different site for 539 bucks.

thats a lot a green man. I lookin for some new exhaust and checkin out options.

anyone heard about the dc sports exhaust?

anchovies
02-21-2004, 01:46 AM
afaik... they are not producing those for a long time now. only 30 or so were made...
But then again, im out of the 3geez scene for a while i might be wrong. :cheers:

Elijah
02-21-2004, 03:56 AM
I'am pretty sure they still make them.And it is a really good product.But as u read alot of peeps on this site r going turbo.So if ur a mod freak u should look at those options aswell.Check out www.accordcentral.com

RobT5580
02-21-2004, 06:56 AM
They did stop production i believe even before 1999 i tried to order one from numerous companies over the years and no one had them in stock and obviously couldnt order one. Not to long ago Jon from Cali found a contact that was willing to produce some but i dont think anyone jumped on it as usual. I would have jumped on it in a heart beat if i wasnt going turbo since they are 2.25 in diameter and i need a minimum of 2.5 (well preffer it). So i think you guys missed your opportunity which was a very rare opportunity.

smufguy
02-22-2004, 07:41 AM
for your type of exhaust, the mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust from DC is not that necessary. WHen people are running mods pretty close to stock without major modifications to the motor, a normal 2.25" press bend aluminized steel is much bettter. it only costs around 200 bux to put it including the resonator welded onto it (if u want a deep mellow sound) and a muffler of ur choice. I would say dont bother with bolt on catback, just get urs done in a shop and ur good.