PDA

View Full Version : pics of my car im new!!!!!

down2earth
07-08-2002, 07:22 PM
Holla back!!! im also in the nyc area so im down for the meet but onlye is its on a month and a half or so car is still under construction. Any one know lance here???http://www.geocities.com/x8wundrofdawrldx/mypage.html

TeKKnoTeKK
07-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the board bro...glad to have ya. :wave:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-08-2002, 07:31 PM
LOOKS GOOD!!! I WILL POST SOME INFO ON THE MEET SOON!! ( I HOPE ) WELCOME 2 THE BOARD

88LXi68
07-08-2002, 07:38 PM
is that a euro CA front conversion? looks good!

down2earth
07-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Hey fella's wassup, thanx for the warm welcome, umm basically all i have to say is the old pic has a 92-95 civic projection headlight conversion but now its the 94 -95 accord headlights the left one needs a lil more work and its done for the hood ive got measurements that the 94-95 accord hood is close fit too well jsut to let all of u know anything and everything frome those 4 n 5th gen accords fits witha lil work, so what if they dont make that many parts for out car i work around and also to let u all know suprisingly the 92-95 civic hatch side skirts fit as well as same 95-99 dodge neons back again u can use the 94 accord bumpers wihch the xenon one is on order for me!! well i dont usually give out all this info but hey its fellow 3G owners so i guess its time we make it big n shut up those damn newer civics n accords (no hate jsut show em that "old is gold") The back has custom altezas which i get cutsom made form out of the country wiht JDM spec original tail lights converted in to altezaz or i can get regular JDM spec lights they rum a lil pricey but its mostly the delivery anyways the back is under construcion with probably 98 GSR taillights, or the s2000 (pricey) but hey ill stay in touch once agian thanx for welcoming to the crew now the races ive won is a whole other topic!!!

Mike89Accordcom
07-08-2002, 08:58 PM
Yeah man welcome. Thanks for putting my link on your page. I didnt post your pics man cause they were really hard to see.

down2earth
07-09-2002, 08:16 AM
Sup Mike,

Well first off its all good bout the pics, im trying to get a better camera n those were taken by those clearance web cams n ways umm the main reason fo rht reply is u got me started on this i still rem when i was at school and @ ask jeeves .com n i typed 89 acord n saw ur page n i was like aight theres other like me im not the only idiot n now here i am and justin well hes a goal that i doubt ill achieve n time soon atleast not wiht the funds i have right now but hey its still being worked on so ill keep u al updated and for everyone out there on 3 geez DONT EVER SELL UR CAR ul regret u ever did trust me take it from xperience!!!!!!!