PDA

View Full Version : Dash lights not working

Amal_86A_HATCH
02-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi guys, I have a 86 Accord. Recently my 70amp battery fuse blew and I replaced it with a new one. BUt now my dash lights are not comming on..! I cheked all the fusses under the hood and inside, all the fuses are fine. The warning lights and the turn sginals lights works but not the instrument cluster. Anyone know whats wrong here?
thanks in advance!!

johnwc723
02-22-2004, 10:19 PM
that sucks dude
something may have blown elsewhere along the line of wires, which could really blow, some wire somewhere in your car might just be burned out which is causeing it

i do know for a fact though that if your dimmer switch is busted, or isnt plugged in or something than the dash lights will not work, maybe get a known good dimmer switch and see if that makes it work... other wise you are gonn have a big pain in the ass on your hands if none of the other fuses in your car are blown!

Amal_86A_HATCH
02-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Yeah I'm thinking that something is blown somwhere along the line. I just wandering whether its the bulb thats blown...anyway today my tachmeter was going birzerk..It just happened all of a sudden when I was driving, it started fluctuating so bad, then all of a sudden it went dead, and now the tachmeter is not working.