02-23-2004, 08:47 PM
damn nice rims and drop! good work bro!

PS: your girl is hot, :D

BDaccordguy
02-23-2004, 08:51 PM
^werd dude

dXsquared
02-23-2004, 08:55 PM
lol.. that looks like a damn chop.. wouldnt doubt it for a second... read the first line...

"I have skunk2 headers and cat back system, AEM clutch, Neuspeed coilovers"

where'd ya get all that shit???

Travis

k-roy
02-23-2004, 09:03 PM
*sniff sniff* I smell Bullshit

1. AEM does not make clutches for our car, let alone any car
2. Skunk 2 Racing does not make a header or a catback for an 86 Accord
3. Neuspeed does not make Accord coilovers
4. What the hell is a "Weber 350" carb?
5. How old is that chick, like 12?
6. I am no PS expert but that does look like its chopped

ryan88lxi
02-23-2004, 09:07 PM
lol skunk 2 headers, aem clutch. thats pretty amusing

blazin3gen
02-23-2004, 09:10 PM
lol i didnt want to say anything but since u guys opened up the can it looks chopped to me lol first pic i said wtf 1 because the first wheel looks bigger then the rear bigger i mean wider

Hash_man_Se_i
02-23-2004, 10:58 PM
The first pic is chopped, trust me, its pretty obvious for anyone who knows photoshop... especially when the wheels are bigger than in the 2nd pic.

PortugalFocus
02-24-2004, 05:23 AM
...... sweet... I'ma go get an AEM Clutch and NGK Intake, stick a Brembo Air Filter on there and I'll be set for 30k.........

AccordArizona89
02-24-2004, 02:41 PM
hes to scured to reply

myaccord7
02-24-2004, 02:58 PM
the girl is fine!

zach

Mike's89AccordLX
02-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah that's pretty sad you have to lie about your car like that. I mean seriously that like saying you have turbo nitro supercharged car! Oh wait I better not give him ideas. :kekeke:

wprocomp
02-24-2004, 08:13 PM
hehe....man we need some more honest newbs....

lightbulblxi
02-24-2004, 08:46 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaha! wtf.

adams86lxi
02-24-2004, 08:59 PM
lol!!! he says he has a underground kit, wtf is that lol!!!

BDaccordguy
02-24-2004, 09:43 PM
an underground kit is a setup that has a magnet with opposite polarity follow your car underground so that it floats, so no need for cheesy lights that make your car "appear" to be floating.

EvilPenciler
02-24-2004, 09:53 PM
my the previous owner sold it to him and told him it had all that crap ....
who knows ....

blazin3gen
02-24-2004, 10:35 PM
kicker said that guy lives by him and he might check it out lol

seancornelis
02-24-2004, 10:59 PM
No offense...

But if I was a chick, I would definitely not lay across the hood of some dipshit's car so he could put a picture of it on the internet.

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 01:19 PM
*sniff sniff* I smell Bullshit

1. AEM does not make clutches for our car, let alone any car
2. Skunk 2 Racing does not make a header or a catback for an 86 Accord
3. Neuspeed does not make Accord coilovers
4. What the hell is a "Weber 350" carb?
5. How old is that chick, like 12?
6. I am no PS expert but that does look like its chopped

Shit calm down dumb ass. Maybe i fucked up on the brand names but I am pretty damn sure thats what is on that car it was given to me and i can tell you right now if you wanna bitch cry your ass to your mom because thats what the guy said was on it. so fuck off!

dXsquared
02-25-2004, 01:28 PM
well.. get some clear pics of the wheels.. straight on.. then an engine pic and then we wont be bitchin out on you... get a pic of your coilovers too

Travis

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Shit calm down dumb ass. Maybe i fucked up on the brand names but I am pretty damn sure thats what is on that car it was given to me and i can tell you right now if you wanna bitch cry your ass to your mom because thats what the guy said was on it. so fuck off!

I think you also smell your upper lip or your girlfriends legs have her close them

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 01:30 PM
well.. get some clear pics of the wheels.. straight on.. then an engine pic and then we wont be bitchin out on you... get a pic of your coilovers too

Travis

I don't see why the hell you guys can't just work with me here. I Looked at my cat back system and it is a tsunami you can bitch about that but thats what is stamped on the muffler

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 01:34 PM
my the previous owner sold it to him and told him it had all that crap ....
who knows ....

Actually that is what happened the previous owner before my bro told us that he had that shit done after it was wrecked, that was his excuse for why the AEM and SKUNK2 stickers are on the car.

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 01:36 PM
and cars do interchange and if you dont know what a weber 350 carb is then you need to look up your shit but you can put one on an 86 honda accord with a little modifing

Bryan
02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
hmmmm......I'm not so sure about this. Why would you buy the car without knowing exactly what was in it?

86LXItooFAST4me
02-25-2004, 01:45 PM
lol, "my dad can beat up your dad!" lmao

:bong:

Mike's89AccordLX
02-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Wow, we're so sorry that you're so miss informed about your car. And if you don't like them calling all this stuff fake then prove it a few simple unedited pics will show that. I can prove every single one of my modifications done to my car and I post pics that are clear of them. You might have these mods (not the right names obviously but, you might have the mods done to it. So all we want to see is a couple more pics.) We know you can get pics of it so we just want to see some of the engine bay (hood open all the way) and some closer pics of the wheels and maybe one of the rear-end showing the muffler. There have been countless people that lie about this stuff and when they are easily found out the complain how we're at fault for being b*tches. I'm sorry this is a online board for information regarding a type of car. So don't think that we're going to think you're cool by lying to us. In fact there's a ton of members that have completely stock cars that are really nice. So I'm just saying if you have these mods please show us, if you don't please don't continue to lie to us like we're ignorant. Most of the members are quite brilliant when it comes to cars and know a ton about them and there are some that are learning. And we don't like it if someone lies to us b/c then we won't be able to trust a single word you say. So please back up you claims with pics so we can put an end to this.

-Mike

dXsquared
02-25-2004, 02:10 PM
i have 2 cars... 1 86 DX hatch, 1 87 DX hatch... lowered with full bodied coilovers, headers, weber, full exhaust...

and i can prove it!!!

www.cardomain.com/id/dxhatchback

see all the pics??

Travis

RobT5580
02-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Do you know the full specs on the wheels with offset? Im considering getting 18's for show only since the rims i want are all true 3 pieces wheels and im curious to know how well the fit with certain offsets. Dont know if im actually going to follow through with it but i might if i cant find the wheels i want in 17's.....

Thanks

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Do you know the full specs on the wheels with offset? Im considering getting 18's for show only since the rims i want are all true 3 pieces wheels and im curious to know how well the fit with certain offsets. Dont know if im actually going to follow through with it but i might if i cant find the wheels i want in 17's.....

Thanks

I couldn't tell you now but i can ask my bro he would probably know he's the one who traded me for some 16 inch concept sevens

HOODY09_86
02-25-2004, 08:31 PM
hmmmm......I'm not so sure about this. Why would you buy the car without knowing exactly what was in it?

Car was free! my bro gave it to me and he just traded a snowmobile for it so we really had no money put into it except the wheels. ANd i will get those pics for everyone to see my cars setup so you can be satisfied. I wouldn't lie to any of the members on here anyone im on here to learn from you guys cause you know alot more then i do. THis is the shit i want to do with my life and i will get this shit down with you guys helping me. so thanks for understanding my mistakes.

Ravenix
02-25-2004, 09:12 PM
or a turbo rotary mustang gt-r limited edition with headers that runs 11's on the track?

MIK3
02-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Modifications: I have skunk2 headers and cat back system,aftermarket clutch not sure what, coilovers,

haha. Looks like he's modded his "spec" a little bit. How the hell does someone not know what kind of clutch they have? lol. Oh, and he's converted to just coilovers...lol. This guy's great.

HondaBoy
02-25-2004, 09:53 PM
well, i think it looks alright. got to admit, that does look like a photo chop shop in the 1st pic. but that would be a hell of a good job getting it to match up just like the rest of the pix! i think that for real. anyway, bet it rides like a fuckin truck! yeah, one with no shocks...... ah, just thought of something. why would he have 5 1/4 speakers in the front? unless the had the Bose stereo with the littler bass reflector speakers? right? anyway, those rest of the stuff, im not buying for now unless i see some more pix.

joker2
02-26-2004, 07:32 AM
Don't take it too seriously kid, these guys are just messing with you.... Everyone here started out not knowing but so much about their cars and had to learn, so just look at this site as school and these guys are the teachers that like to slap you upside the head sometimes but also teach you some valuable stuff about your car.... And your first lesson is to always do a search because I'm sure that any question that you have in your head has already been asked.... :D

HOODY09_86
02-26-2004, 08:57 AM
well, i think it looks alright. got to admit, that does look like a photo chop shop in the 1st pic. but that would be a hell of a good job getting it to match up just like the rest of the pix! i think that for real. anyway, bet it rides like a fuckin truck! yeah, one with no shocks...... ah, just thought of something. why would he have 5 1/4 speakers in the front? unless the had the Bose stereo with the littler bass reflector speakers? right? anyway, those rest of the stuff, im not buying for now unless i see some more pix.

I have 5 1/4 inch components in the front because that is what fits. I tried 6 1/2 but they dont fit they are too deap and hit my window, and they have too big of a circumference. I had to cut the slots for the 6 1/2 in the back also even though crutchfield said they would fit they didn't. And the pictures aren't cut or cropped or whatever your saying, I'll get some new ones when the weather gets better and i'll show you guys that those are 18's. It does run like a truck it's bumpy as hell it's like a god damn pogo stick driving down the road so i have it parked for now. I'm buying an 87 honda accord this sunday and transfering the shocks, door handles, and little things here and there.

HOODY09_86
02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
I dont' even know what you guys are talking about chopped pics? so explain that to me. I transfered straight of a camera onto a cd and took them to my house and transfered them straight onto my computer. thats all that happened, what would a chopped pic make a difference anyway?

HOODY09_86
02-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Here is some new pics of my exhaust and wheels!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523065

my86dx4dr
02-27-2004, 12:57 AM
ah ha! you live in oregon or was the car just transferred to washington! if you live in oregon i would love to see it sometime!

i do beleave you and all,
its just somehow you got screwed with shity pictures! thats to much work to chop all thoughs pics! lol
unless your really fucked in the head, but you do own a honda so thats doubtful

HOODY09_86
02-27-2004, 08:57 AM
Actually we got the car from a guy that lives in hood river and i just haven't had the time to get my car licensed. But yeah we'll definitely have to get something figured out and you can check it out. It's nothin too special but it's a fun project and hopefully can be something pretty cool with help from everyone on here.

RobT5580
02-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Do the wheels rub at all and could you find out the size 18X? and tire size and offset or brand.

HOODY09_86
03-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Do the wheels rub at all and could you find out the size 18X? and tire size and offset or brand.

they are 18 by 8 they are Elite rims, and I just got some Falken tires on them I cant remember the size i can get that for you later today. They wheels don't rub either

SLVR3GHB
03-04-2004, 04:36 PM
they are 18 by 8 they are Elite rims, and I just got some Falken tires on them I cant remember the size i can get that for you later today. They wheels don't rub either
I think that the photos aren't photoshoped. I'm a graphics designer, and if they are choped, that is some kick ass choping, look at the angle of light on the rims and car....PERFECT. The angle of the shade....PERFECT. My car sits EXACTLY like that also with the drop. I bought some 4th gen coil overs on accident, thought they were 3rd gen, from a guy on this site, and just used the springs without sleves and my car sits JUST like that. No rubing, no problems!

SLVR3GHB
03-04-2004, 04:37 PM
BTW, wheres the pics of the girl? There's only 4 pictures on that link.

HOODY09_86
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
BTW, wheres the pics of the girl? There's only 4 pictures on that link.
I can put that back on there if you want? I'll get some pics of the headers for you guys when the weather gets good.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Yeah I believe him now. I think you showed some great qualities by handling this like you have. I mean I honestly didn't believe a word you said b/c it was so weird. But I believe you now and those are some huge rims!!! They're probably pacesetter headers b/c dc sport headers would have a DC badge welded on them.

my86dx4dr
03-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Yeah I believe him now. I think you showed some great qualities by handling this like you have. I mean I honestly didn't believe a word you said b/c it was so weird. But I believe you now and those are some huge rims!!! They're probably pacesetter headers b/c dc sport headers would have a DC badge welded on them.
yea exactly.. we all treated him like an asshole..... and he took it with stride!
i guess i'l be the one to finally say
WELCOME TO 3GEEZ YO!
theres alot of info on this site.
just use search and your set.
dont be affraid to post questions! :)

ps why is 3geez so fucked up latly? all the smilys/ and bording is all weird theres no picture at top....hmm tech probs looks like

blazin3gen
03-05-2004, 11:43 AM
HOODY09_86

sorry bout not believing u bro, i know how crappy quality pics can be alot of people though my rims looked chopped when i posted pics but thats because the camera had such a crappy resolution.

good work on your car and damn cant believe your runnin 18s :wow: good job!

RobT5580
03-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Im a little skeptical on the wheels being 18x8 unless he got very luck and the offset was dead on. I hat 16x7.5's and they rubbed w/o the car even being lowered.

jigga225
03-06-2004, 12:46 PM
good job on the 18s.
Clean that bad boi up, paint your moldings black (or armor all em), and put a concrete driveway so your car doesn't get dirty everytime you leave or enter your yard.
pimp-tyte

HOODY09_86
03-08-2004, 09:09 AM
good job on the 18s.
Clean that bad boi up, paint your moldings black (or armor all em), and put a concrete driveway so your car doesn't get dirty everytime you leave or enter your yard.
pimp-tyte

Thanks bro!
Yeah i need to do some work on it I've got some dents in it i have no idea were they come from i got to fix, i am going to paint the whole car black after i get the door handles and body kit from a 90-93 accord. If you got any other good ideas post them i need all i can get. Your car there doesn't look to bad yourself. It's a pretty phat ride.

Busted_Blue
03-08-2004, 10:42 AM
wow..18... how expensive were your tires?!

HOODY09_86
03-09-2004, 01:10 PM
wow..18... how expensive were your tires?!

180 a shot, but my bro got them for me it was part of the trade deal for the 16inch concept sevens a clarion dx-535 and a 15 inch kicker sub

Mattphi
03-13-2004, 07:14 AM
very nice ride man. Yall that is definatly not photochopped...if it was he would have had to find those rims in like 14 different angles and then like matched his car up just to "slap" them on with the program. Anyways, nice ride i hope to see more of it