PDA

View Full Version : what the fuck are those buttons ?

sns_vg
02-24-2004, 08:41 PM
well alotta stuff is not workin in my car, so thats probabley why i have no clue what its suppose to do so i got some questions.....

1. whats the button that between the handbrake and the stick do ? its like a trangle with a line from the top tip ? its moving something...i can hear it, but i dont know what it is....

2. whats the two leverl to the buttom right of the wheel do, they are to the right of where the wheel connects to the consile, they move something, but what ?

thanx.

dXsquared
02-24-2004, 08:44 PM
1. power antena
2. vents..

thats an assumption.. i have a base model.. so i am just going by memory

travis

k-roy
02-24-2004, 09:06 PM
1. power antena
2. vents..

thats an assumption.. i have a base model.. so i am just going by memory

travis
You are correct.

'89AccordLX(Rus)
02-25-2004, 10:08 AM
To elaborate on the levers, the levers open or close your right and left dash vents. They also allow you to partially close either one. The power antennas on these cars are know to be a pain. Generally they bind up due to lack of lubrication and maintenance. There have been several threads about repairing antennas that you may want to look at if yours is out of comission.

Hope you find this helpful.

skull1441
02-25-2004, 06:45 PM
i dont have a power antena so i put an engine start button there :D

spoon611
02-27-2004, 06:48 AM
i dont have a power antena so i put an engine start button there :D
I don't understand the reason to put an engine start button on a car other than it looks cool. Does it serve any other purpose? You still have to put the key in the ignition right?

Cyric_accord
02-27-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm planing on wiring up my amp to the switch since my antenna motor is f*cked, now I can flip it on and off