PDA

View Full Version : rim simulator

just_sold_my_vette
02-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Sorry if this is a recent request, but I'm trying to get that web page that allows wheel simulations of 3 geez. Customrims.com or something like that?

Any help?

Gracias.

BDaccordguy
02-26-2004, 01:29 PM
um.. im not sure if this is what you are looking for but try looking up wheels on www.tirerack.com but i beleive they only have the hatchback on there.

Coitis1
02-26-2004, 06:13 PM
yeah, i was gonna say tirerack.com too. Its a pretty good site, i'm not sure if they have a 3g though.

mattalica
02-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Dude check out www.discounttire.com they have 3g's hatchbacks
and 90-93 sedans.U can even choose the color and in some cases the rim sizw.U will have to downlaod shockwave if u don't already have it.Click on wheels then click on interactive wheel menu.I think.Anyway u can find it pretty easy.Matt :cheers:

just_sold_my_vette
02-27-2004, 07:30 AM
There's a site out there that actually has 3G on it and works pretty sweet for simulating wheels that they offer...

hmm... it's some westcoast custom rim joint.... damn... just can't remember...

anyone?anyone?

meangreenLXi
02-29-2004, 02:13 PM
can't remember the correct name, but i've been there also, where you can put your car type and color and it has the 3g and you can select the rims that they have that fit on our rides. The email address seems real familiar, try different versions of that name and see if it pops up or try to search it on yahoo with that address and rims in the search.