View Full Version : better look of the accord and supercharge del sol

wickedaccord
02-26-2004, 03:27 PM
under NEW PICS OF ACCORD and DEL SOL SUPERCHARGE
same link

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/even_flow_boy

:bow: jon

*jus added more pics and pics of my friends 91 teg and brothers 91 legend*

(all style and tuning was done by my lil bro an i if u guys r wondering y all our cars r so similiar in style. simple lip if not stock with jdm rims if not stock)

accordlxi2.0
02-26-2004, 03:31 PM
that's nice where did ya get tha lip from???

adams86lxi
02-26-2004, 03:57 PM
awesome!!! :cool:

i.c.
02-26-2004, 04:04 PM
dude.........quit posting this crap on this board.... i'm so jealous........your rides are so sweet

Mike's89AccordLX
02-26-2004, 04:05 PM
Yeah no kidding... that lip is cool looking. What car is it from? I like the paintjob too.

wickedaccord
02-26-2004, 04:45 PM
haha! crack me up dude. anyhow, i jus uploaded more pics of my car and a new folder to check out. my friends 91 INTEGRA championship white with MUGEN mf8 rims he bought from me. anyways, it's a lip off a 94-95 accord. it's a PERFECT fit. 90-93 accords will fit also., but it wont extend to the ends of the bumper.

:bow: jon

ICEMAN707
02-26-2004, 06:08 PM
hey i want that engine. hehe. did you ever do a writeup on how you did that swap? i would like some more info. that is one clean setup. 221 hp is frikin awesome.

AccordArizona89
02-26-2004, 09:03 PM
i love it! wicked u are the shit

HondaBoy
02-26-2004, 09:17 PM
more engine pix! you need to take some nice sexy shots of that 3gee there. lookin good, not always a fan of that color, but on a 3gee its lookin good. actually, i do like it on your car. nice beefy rims, muscle car-ish, yeah?

Nuffice
02-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Those are some Nice Freaking Cars.. Love the B-Series Powered Accord.. Plenty of B's on this site!! So which one is the fastest?

Blue Impact
02-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Good stuff, Jon, good stuff...

blazin3gen
02-26-2004, 11:34 PM
jon i dunno how many times i have to tell ya man U ARE THE FACKEN MAN!!!!

3geez god! :bow: jon

my86dx4dr
02-27-2004, 12:46 AM
what year legend is that? is it the type 2 c32? is it 6 speed? cuz....i would like to know details before i come jack that car....oh wait.... im gonna come with a auto hauler and take ALL thoughs motherfuckers! mine! yoink! ahahaha muahaha dude, you truely are a honda fanatic

paynt3r
02-27-2004, 05:05 AM
The 3g is awesome, and the delsol looks bad ass! One question tho---- Why extend the lugnut bolts on the 3g? There must be a good reason, I just don't know what.

Nuffice
02-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Why extend the lugnut bolts on the 3g? There must be a good reason, I just don't know what.

JDM Goodness!

wickedaccord
02-27-2004, 11:26 AM
what year legend is that? is it the type 2 c32? is it 6 speed? cuz....i would like to know details before i come jack that car....oh wait.... im gonna come with a auto hauler and take ALL thoughs motherfuckers! mine! yoink! ahahaha muahaha dude, you truely are a honda fanatic

we actually converted it to a 6spd tranny. it was won on ebay for 150 with shipping. but right now it's still a type1 motor with a type2 ecu. rev limits at 7100rpm. but that's pointless to do on that motor. as of now BENSONS MACHINE shop is rebuilding the block with iron sleeves bored to 3.5ltrs with custom reground cams, dual valve springs, tit. retainers, and everything else will be type2. it'll be running on custom headers and downpipe too. so hopefully this motor will be on the get go. hope u guys know who BENSON is too., he's the first to resleeve a honda motor. plus he does all of STEPH PAPADAKIS engine work and used to do LISA KUBO'S motor work too. so this guy's the shit!

The 3g is awesome, and the delsol looks bad ass! One question tho---- Why extend the lugnut bolts on the 3g? There must be a good reason, I just don't know what.

jdm yes... and also need it for canyon carving and slicks. plus i have a very small offset on the rims. i think it's like +32 offset. it's actually made for a miata. that's y it looks so aggressive and yes it is a hot rod muscle car style in which i stole the idea from. the tire set up is jdm style for grip racing. sticky tires in the front., and regular directional tires in the back. something that is equivalent to nitto 450's atleast. jus so i can easily swing the back tail out a little in an understeer situation. and i must say it does work. also the extended stud jus makes the car more aggressive and tells ppl to back the fuck up!

:bow: Jon

lightbulblxi
02-27-2004, 11:49 AM
looks very nice man, good job

PhydeauX
02-27-2004, 12:56 PM
3.5 litres? 0_o! I hope thats a typeo.

andy

wickedaccord
02-27-2004, 02:28 PM
3.5 litres? 0_o! I hope thats a typeo.

andy

not a type-o i repeat not a type-o. benson said the biggest bore we can go is to 3.5 so that's wat we plan on doing with the resleeving. benson also said he's surprised about the honda world that ppl r not building these legend motors. they have a lot of potential so i hope we see good results.

PhydeauX
02-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Oh, wait, your talking about the legend's 6. Sorry, I didn't read the quoted post and though you were talking about the b18 for a sec. Makes alot more sense now.

andy

my86dx4dr
02-27-2004, 08:08 PM
not a type-o i repeat not a type-o. benson said the biggest bore we can go is to 3.5 so that's wat we plan on doing with the resleeving. benson also said he's surprised about the honda world that ppl r not building these legend motors. they have a lot of potential so i hope we see good results.
so he'l be competing with dv8 of www.acuralegend.com
that's fuckin tight,!
150 for the 6sp tranns? FUCK
you buy it off a tottald coupe?/

wickedaccord
02-27-2004, 08:15 PM
so he'l be competing with dv8 of www.acuralegend.com
that's fuckin tight,!
150 for the 6sp tranns? FUCK
you buy it off a tottald coupe?/

well damn... dv8 isnt supposed to know. i know who dv8 is.. he's the guy that is in northern cal.. did a RL block with type2 heads and squeeze. he recently did a manual swap too on his 4 door.....

Rendon LX-i
02-27-2004, 09:58 PM
A wickedaccord. i dont see the supercharger on that delso. i only see the peluim. i dont see the supercharger it SELF. wtf. man

88LXiHB
02-27-2004, 10:41 PM
A wickedaccord. i dont see the supercharger on that delso. i only see the peluim. i dont see the supercharger it SELF. wtf. man

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

You supposedly made your car run a 15.8 (Bullshit without a slip) but you don't know how a supercharger works?

*EDIT:

Just so I'm not a TOTAL ass here...

http://www.e-zmotorsports.ca/Products/Images/jrw-989-500.jpg

That's why you don't see it, sweetie.

Rendon LX-i
02-27-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah i do run 15.8 i got time slips ass hole. i dont see u have any. so shut the fuck up. i dont have a scanner or i would post up um. or i might just take pics of it. i didnt even bring up my time slip. when did that topic pop out of no where.

Justin86
02-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Well the accord is looking good as usuall. :)

HondaBoy
02-28-2004, 06:01 PM
well, speaking of del sol's, we got one working today. its rod bearings were apparently gone! OMG. anyway, that was fixed, new header, dont remember what else. but it ran pretty good i guess. needs an O2 sensor. goes from about 1000 rpm, and jumps by itself to 2000 rpm. just does that repeatedly when your not on the gas. my friend said it would run a bit faster with the O2 sensor, said it was kinda slow. has the D16 VTEC. finally he worked on it this weekend and i dont think it needs anything else. ok maybe a new paint job and the hood has surface rust because all the paint was sanded off. not any of ours cars, some chicks. it used to have a turbo and i think nos, which probley fucked that engine up. i bet without the O2 sensor i could beat it with my 3gee!

88LXiHB
03-04-2004, 06:43 PM
yeah i do run 15.8 i got time slips ass hole. i dont see u have any. so shut the fuck up. i dont have a scanner or i would post up um. or i might just take pics of it. i didnt even bring up my time slip. when did that topic pop out of no where.

Bump for great pics!

and about the slips, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;)

babyblue89
03-04-2004, 07:15 PM
those cars look great ... i like that 3g... and the integra is phat as hell.....