PDA

View Full Version : Sun Visors

HondaBoy
02-28-2004, 04:37 PM
my sun visors in my car are pretty shitty. the fabric is deteriorated and my dumbass friend tore the driverside one. he was saying how it was sagging and he's all, you can pull it together like this, and the fabric tore. anyway, i found a 95 or 96 accord at the junk yard. it has both sun visors. the front of them is vinal, and the back where the mirror is is fabric. i'm wondering if they will fit into my 3gee. it looks like they will, but i cant tell without test fitting! anyone know about that? they are even the right color!

shepherd79
02-28-2004, 05:48 PM
i am not sure.
but i have vinul sun visors on my parts car.
if you want them let me know.

HondaBoy
02-28-2004, 05:54 PM
yeah, i might want them. but i like the 5th gen accord's visors because they have mirrors in both of them. anyway, i may just go to the junk yard and see if they fit on one of the cars there. i may go to a junk yard tomorrow(different one) and see about that. i know the rear view mirrors are interchangeable. i got mine from a 4th gen because mine had broken off the ball joint. worked well. only thing was that i had to use the little screw cover thing from the 4th gen, mine didnt fit. also, i like that the 4th gen mirror is a bit bigger.