HostileJava
02-29-2004, 06:10 PM
http://www.hostilejava.com/february29th2004northampton.htm

zero.counter
02-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Ummm, nice bumper cover...

PortugalFocus
02-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Nice the kits really look good on your cars.....

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Ummm, nice bumper cover...

If you're refering to Mikes it is a cover, If you're referring to mine, it's a replacement not a cover and the kits far from done, I have 4th Gen skirts and rear bumper on the way. When I get the coilovers on and the rest of the kit, I'm going to lower the car about 4" pull into my parents yard and take some nice pics for you all :D

Edit: I'm hoping it turns out somthing like this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p403afbf330c2988bb1e652a8b2182b82/fa211889.jpg

RobT5580
02-29-2004, 06:22 PM
Damn Bloodlust i like that a lot now that i can see the sideskirts better on your car. I saw a coupe a few years back but it was dark and i didnt get any decent pictures but i cant wait to get mine done. Iv been planning on getting that kit for a few years now but my turbo project is not cheap and had put a strain on my money situation. I kinda wish i did the body work last summer....

I cant wait to see it in person maybe we can arrange a meet soon i know there is a show at Englishtown on 3/27 that im planning on attending.

Grant2k
02-29-2004, 06:26 PM
looks good. looks like you finally got a haircut jim.

jim, who's car is that in the example picture you used?

zero.counter
02-29-2004, 06:27 PM
If you're refering to Mikes it is a cover, If you're referring to mine, it's a replacement not a cover and the kits far from done,
Actually, I am old school. When I say bumper cover, I am referring to the actual bumper, which covers the functional safety bumper underneath the cover or "styling" aero parts you have. Hence bumper cover, as it applies.

I know what a car "bra" is, but anyways...looks..umm....good...

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 06:28 PM
looks good. looks like you finally got a haircut jim.

jim, who's car is that in the example picture you used?

Hey man I wouldn't be talking. I think that example pic is a photochop that Paul did.

Grant2k
02-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Hey man I wouldn't be talking.
i got a haircut yesterday. eat that shit.

Nate2310
02-29-2004, 06:55 PM
lookin good

n88accordLX-i
02-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Hate to be the one to break the news, but that bumper is uglier than shit, doesnt flow one bit, sorry.

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Hate to be the one to break the news, but that bumper is uglier than shit, doesnt flow one bit, sorry.

Well thanx for all the positive feedback and the inability to read further into the thread and discover that the kit isn't finished. :rolleyes: I am getting tired of all the hate in here. I really don't give a shit if u don't like it. I'm really glad I don't have any mod privelages cause I know I'd be banning the hell outta some people, the Killing comments the racist comments the blatant disrespect. Sorry for the rant but it's getting old, it seems like someone let alot 5 year olds loose on the board.

Bloodlust
02-29-2004, 07:48 PM
http://www.curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00360 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00359 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00358 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00357 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00356 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00355 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00354 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00352 (small).JPG
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00350 (small).JPG

Cheeseburger
02-29-2004, 07:54 PM
hey java that looks tight cant wait till you get every thing done i like the color of your car

cdscowboy
02-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Yeah, Java, dig the color. Personally I'm more partial to the Xenon kit...so clean! I'm only a few steps away from my car looking like yours blood! :)

Mike89Accordcom
02-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Looks nice Mike. A lil big for me, but I do like it. Nice change for your whole car. Keep rollin, cause I don't have my Accord anymore to roll, hehe.

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah, Java, dig the color. Personally I'm more partial to the Xenon kit...so clean! I'm only a few steps away from my car looking like yours blood! :)

Yeah I understand that not to many people are partial to the real aggressive look. I prefer it personally though. I love the attention it gets wether people are saying wow that looks hot or wow that's different.

n88accordLX-i
02-29-2004, 08:19 PM
it seems like someone let alot 5 year olds loose on the board.

No it seems like someone let a 5yr old loose to design your car, it doesnt matter if its finished or not, that bumper is gross and does/will not flow, did you buy a launching pad to go with that bumper? or maybe some railroad tracks to put your car on? that looks hideous, im sorry its the truth, im sure alot of people can agree with me but dont have the balls to say it.

zero.counter
02-29-2004, 08:22 PM
I am getting tired of all the hate in here. I really don't give a shit if u don't like it. I'm really glad I don't have any mod privelages cause I know I'd be banning the hell outta some people, the Killing comments the racist comments the blatant disrespect. Sorry for the rant but it's getting old, it seems like someone let alot 5 year olds loose on the board.
Whoa!!! Not everyone hates the kit. I personally think that it is different, that is all. Banning based upon personal reasons or differences would show you to be no better than those haters. Killing and racist comments??? Who the f@ck did that? They should be banned in that case.

We all encounter negative opinions, constructive criticism, or scrutiny every now and then. Otherwise the world would be a great place, but with severe opression from within. Just ignore those who anger you. And me, you know I am a challenging mofo, but I certainly do not have a qualm with you. I just want to get that straight, one smart ass to another :)

CIAO!!!

Mike89Accordcom
02-29-2004, 08:46 PM
I like your car hostile, but I must agree, that front kit is only going to hurt the appearance, but to each his own.

Bloodlust
02-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Well thanks to everyone for the compliments. I was gonna wait to get my wheels on to post pics but i figured what the hell. It was a fun little get together. Hey James, cant wait till you get the 4th gen side skirts and rear valence, its gonna be nice.

sccrsteve5
02-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I like both kits that you have there...i like bloodlusts because it so clean(and cuz i have the same hubcaps..lol) the front on hostile's is aggressive but don't be so hasty to pass judgment that it is ugly now and always going to be ugly...Hostile-if you can get the rear and sides to flow and work with that aggressiveness it will look hot... I really like the color and the bumper though. finish that kit up man! wanna see it done! good job with both of your cars and keep it up...good luck...and don't let the negative comments get u down...just think about all the nay sayers when u roll up with ur unique hot new kit finished :cheers:

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Whoa!!! Not everyone hates the kit. I personally think that it is different, that is all. Banning based upon personal reasons or differences would show you to be no better than those haters. Killing and racist comments??? Who the f@ck did that? They should be banned in that case.

We all encounter negative opinions, constructive criticism, or scrutiny every now and then. Otherwise the world would be a great place, but with severe opression from within. Just ignore those who anger you. And me, you know I am a challenging mofo, but I certainly do not have a qualm with you. I just want to get that straight, one smart ass to another :)

CIAO!!!

I wasn't targeting you with that zero and I wasn't refering to just this thread, I was refering to the whole board. It seems like people seem to think it's ok to threaten and insult people and that's just acceptable. ITS NOT. As far as crisism is concerned, I can definetely take neg and positive. But some people have no tact and need to resort to cursing immediately. I'll be the first to admit the bumper looks way outa place right now, but like I said I'm not done with it yet. As far as the other person is concerned you know who you are, I feel no need to continue this arguement because as we all know:

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg

Edit: Ya know I knew there were bound to be people who didn't like it, and I was ok with that, I think what pissed me off really is this troll, was just so flagrant about it all. Well I guess if his purpose was to get a rise out of me he did. Anyway, no more of that.

Cyric_accord
02-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Hey man, since looking at it more... the new bumper is starting to grow on me. anyways, looks good you two.... BTW Hostile, is the new bumper in the way of your pop-ups going down? just curious

HostileJava
02-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey man, since looking at it more... the new bumper is starting to grow on me. anyways, looks good you two.... BTW Hostile, is the new bumper in the way of your pop-ups going down? just curious

It's growing on me to, Its tough to explain but if u see the car from certian angles it looks fine and others it just looks completely out of place. The problem is that this thing flares out towards the bottom where as the rest of the car curves in at the bottom. The top flare actually matches up with the molding on the side of the car. What I really need are skirts to bring the bottom of the car out to meet the flare on the bottom of the bumper. If someone wants to do a photoshop I would be internally grateful, I myself would really like to konw what it looks like with the skirts on. As for the headlights, the whole car was painted on wednesday so I'm not supposed to move them. Ask Mike, I was turning them up and down by hand today when I put the new lights in.

Edit: These are the style side skirts I plan on using, If someone want to photochop those or try to find better ones I'd be a very happy camper :D And if anyone is wondering that car has the same front bumper on that I do and IMHO the sideskirts make the bumpers size like normal.

http://redlineautosalon.com/store/images/90AICBSRB.jpg

Project-LXi
02-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Hmmmm....

Well, I like most aspects of the white car (Bloodlusts?) .. and not to talk trash, but I really dont like the other car, hostile's? Anyway, maybe it will look better with a complete kit. Good Luck guys, post more pix when u are further down the line.

Hash_man_Se_i
03-01-2004, 01:09 AM
IC.... well I can;t say I am a huge fan of your kit Hostile, I just think it is too agressive for our cars, but I guess to each his own. I thought your car looked much cleaner before.

I really like the xenon kit, but you should definately get some pics with the rims on, that kit is awesome for our cars.

Low Tek
03-01-2004, 02:11 AM
I don't know.. I like the look of aggression, looks as though the car will tear you up.. lol

I do have a couple of questions, what car is the kit from original? and was there alot of mods to be done to get it to fit right?

but to the both of you, keep up the good work!

deadlight
03-01-2004, 02:45 AM
No it seems like someone let a 5yr old loose to design your car.

Oh my god that was the best comeback I've heard in sometime I must say. :D

my86dx4dr
03-01-2004, 03:05 AM
No it seems like someone let a 5yr old loose to design your car, it doesnt matter if its finished or not, that bumper is gross and does/will not flow, did you buy a launching pad to go with that bumper? or maybe some railroad tracks to put your car on? that looks hideous, im sorry its the truth, im sure alot of people can agree with me but dont have the balls to say it.
dude! your a fucking ass!
who the hell do you think you are?
with an attitude like that your bound to be hated quickly!
for heavons sake you drive a jetta! dont talk trash about a highly
respected member of this board, go to www.vwvortex.com to trash that sites members, for gods sake he's just trying something differnt!
atleast the guy has the knowledge on how to do stuff on his own!
when he reffered to 5 year olds he is referring to little pricks like you and
your rude dissrespectful comments!

btw, i do like it, it will look great with though sideskirts! hope you dont put that back bumper on it though :beer:

Nuffice
03-01-2004, 03:27 AM
They Look ok! White Coupe looks a really square now, but maybe after taking a pic w/ the aftermarket wheels it will look better. The Grey one is ok, hard to judge the product when it's not completed. I bet after it's done, you guys will cars that will resemble 13 second cars, but in actually only run 17's.. Nice!

n88accordLX-i
03-01-2004, 09:27 AM
dude! your a fucking ass!
who the hell do you think you are?
with an attitude like that your bound to be hated quickly!
for heavons sake you drive a jetta! dont talk trash about a highly
respected member of this board, go to www.vwvortex.com to trash that sites members, for gods sake he's just trying something differnt!
atleast the guy has the knowledge on how to do stuff on his own!
when he reffered to 5 year olds he is referring to little pricks like you and
your rude dissrespectful comments!

btw, i do like it, it will look great with though sideskirts! hope you dont put that back bumper on it though :beer:

Ohhh! like im supposed to bow down to him because he is a respected member of the board, if you havent realized this is a public forum that he posted his pictures on, and im just giving my opinion. And i already post on vwvortex because people there at least have taste and style, and btw its not hard to put a bumper on a damn car, try putting a vr6 in a scirocco with a quattro drivetrain.... l8r

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Ohhh! like im supposed to bow down to him because he is a respected member of the board, if you havent realized this is a public forum that he posted his pictures on, and im just giving my opinion. And i already post on vwvortex because people there at least have taste and style, and btw its not hard to put a bumper on a damn car, try putting a vr6 in a scirocco with a quattro drivetrain.... l8r

Alright that's enough, we get it, you don't like it. You should know that there is a difference between voicing your opinion and being offensive. If you don't it's a good lesson to make life go a little smoother. And your right, it is a public forum, but one with rules and if you don't follow those rules we get to say bye bye to you:

Member Conduct

1. You will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.

Have a good one :)

Rex
03-01-2004, 10:44 AM
I like both cars... the xenon kits always look good, and even though at the moment hostile's might look alittle out of place, i think in the end it will turn out looking really good... keep up the awsome work!

Bloodlust
03-01-2004, 12:06 PM
I like both cars... the xenon kits always look good, and even though at the moment hostile's might look alittle out of place, i think in the end it will turn out looking really good... keep up the awsome work!

:werd: to that. Even he knows it is out of place, but to all the people who put down his car, u just wait, I have seen the plans and let me tell u what, it is gonna look sweet. Thanks to all who gave positive critisism, shame to all who acted like a bunch of asses.

LadyofBloodlust
03-01-2004, 12:55 PM
I second :werd: to that. You know if we all did to our cars what other people liked and didn't like we couldn't call ourselves individuals. We would be followers without any sense of individuality. I personally havent seen an accord yet with that kind of body kit that he is going for and I give him props for going his own way and trying what most people wouldnt. Keep it up Hostile, looking good so far, can't wait to see the finished product!

Mike's89AccordLX
03-01-2004, 01:03 PM
Guys I think I know what would make Hostile's car kick more ass is a sweet hoodscoop or cowl. I think if you use the similar pattern like on the bumper to make the scoop or cowl it would really look sweet.

And yeah for those of you who don't like it, just go back to your little rat race of a life and leave the individuals alone. I can honestly say I didn't like it too much at the begining but after seeing it a few times it's really growing on me and I give him props for going into unchartered waters.

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Guys I think I know what would make Hostile's car kick more ass is a sweet hoodscoop or cowl. I think if you use the similar pattern like on the bumper to make the scoop or cowl it would really look sweet.

And yeah for those of you who don't like it, just go back to your little rat race of a life and leave the individuals alone. I can honestly say I didn't like it too much at the begining but after seeing it a few times it's really growing on me and I give him props for going into unchartered waters.

Thanx mike, I was actually thinking about that, somthing like this maybe?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/wcsstore/jcwhitney/images/imagecache/I17696.gif;pv13f14dd17f2cf976

I really would like to add somthing that is semi functional but I don't know how much good it would do cutting a hole in the hood when Im now pulling so much damn air in through front air dam. The bottom passenger side scoop is actually lined up perfectly with my CAI.

blazin3gen
03-01-2004, 02:09 PM
before this gets shut down..:rolleyes:

i have respect for hostile hes trying somethin new who gives a flying fuck if it dont look good, its his car hes rollin with it so live with it, hostile cant wait to see that baby complete good work!!

Mike:

omg dude u ass lol your car is looking hella good now, time for a 5spd swap my friend :D i will be at your level man u wait and see :D

good work fellas!

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 02:21 PM
I don't know.. I like the look of aggression, looks as though the car will tear you up.. lol

I do have a couple of questions, what car is the kit from original? and was there alot of mods to be done to get it to fit right?

but to the both of you, keep up the good work!

Sorry I don't think I answered this, The front bumper is from a 90-93 Teg kit and I used a very slightly modified 92 Teg metal bumper support. The kit itself needed some cutting around where the flipups go down and I had to pull the sides in slightly so that I didn't get any gap between the fender and the bumper.

Coroncho80
03-01-2004, 03:29 PM
http://curseofbloodlust.com/pictures/November04/DSC00357 (small).JPG

:: Singing with a faggot voice::

Go Go Power Rangersssssssss, Mighty Murphy Power Rangerssssssssssssss!

http://racingrevolutions.com/Forums/images/smiles/BAEH.gif

blazin3gen
03-01-2004, 03:33 PM
lol raunch your gay lmao

Coroncho80
03-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Ok, what can we call Jim's car?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leonardo? Raphael? Donatello? michalangelo? or perhaps .......... Splinter!? :D

http://users.aol.com/ninjarap2/tmnt.gif

KoNEY
03-01-2004, 05:21 PM
hate to say it, but i dont really like hostile's bumper either, not that i dont respect your work or anything, but im sayin that the stock bumper would be better, that design is just way to modern and more oriented around agressive-looking cars than 3g's. maybe a little tamer design or something would be better, or maybe the rest of the kit, but anyways, good job.

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Ok, what can we call Jim's car?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leonardo? Raphael? Donatello? michalangelo? or perhaps .......... Splinter!? :D

http://users.aol.com/ninjarap2/tmnt.gif

I knew I could count on you, I was waiting almost 24 hours for the Ninja Turtle thing. You did have me a little worried :cheers:

adams86lxi
03-01-2004, 05:53 PM
it think it will look good once he has the whole kit on! :cool:

blazin3gen
03-01-2004, 05:54 PM
yea also take pics with the bra off and rims on see what it looks like

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 05:56 PM
yea also take pics with the bra off and rims on see what it looks like

That Bra will be coming off for good when I get my CF hood on and put the scoops on. Rims will be going on when I have the $400 for new front tires.

Grant2k
03-01-2004, 06:20 PM
way to be gay, Maurice.

i.c.
03-01-2004, 06:52 PM
bitchin.............to the max!

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Little does Maurice know I now use the shelf on the front of my car to setup my Ninja turtle figures and make them fight the evil foot clan.

Coroncho80
03-02-2004, 04:47 AM
I knew I could count on you, I was waiting almost 24 hours for the Ninja Turtle thing. You did have me a little worried :cheers:

You know me bro hehehehe.

Grant, shut up and go get ANOTHER haircut :D

But no for real, I will hold my comments on Jim's front bumper until I see the whole kit installed and the bra taken off. Even when Brad had the car, I still hated the bra. They are sooooo 80's.

Now with Mike's car: I think it looks very nice and clean. Can't wait to see it with the rims on. For some reason, cars with body kits and stock wheels just look so ricey in my book. Sorry man, that's just what I think.

Cheeseburger
03-02-2004, 09:12 AM
You know me bro hehehehe.

They are sooooo 80's.

let us not forget that our cars are from the 80's. :rolleyes:
and the 80's rule man :werd:

Justin86
03-02-2004, 11:31 AM
looks like you gus had some fun. :)