PDA

View Full Version : PA/NJ Spring Meet

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 07:09 AM
Ok guys it's starting to warm up here and I know Bloodlust is planning to have a party/meet at his house for his B-Day but maybe we can organize one sooner then that and Maybe we can even get some CT people down here(I can provide a place to sleep for some of you). I'd plan for end of March or beginning of April. Who's up for it? I know I promised to have a BBQ at the house this spring and I promise I won't let you all down:D

SteveDX89
03-01-2004, 07:45 AM
Chalk me up for a maybe on this one.

Grant2k
03-01-2004, 08:33 AM
plan it up, i'm down.

RobT5580
03-01-2004, 10:11 AM
I may be making a trip to englishtown on march 27th to an event maybe we can meet up then. I have to talk to steve to see whats up and see if we can meet up again like the past.

Bloodlust
03-01-2004, 10:24 AM
You know I'm down. :thumbup:

PhydeauX
03-01-2004, 11:38 AM
I'll be down for e-town. Hopefully the car will be back together by then, and I'll be going a little bit faster then 15.6 ;)

andy

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 12:11 PM
English town is cool, but I'd rather have a meet at someone house. English town is to busy and crowded to just hang out. You guys can head over there if you want but I'd rather have a park or a house as the central meet location.

Bloodlust
03-01-2004, 12:13 PM
BTW Jim, I just might eat at ur house ;) Is it going to be at ur house or your parents house?

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 12:48 PM
BTW Jim, I just might eat at ur house ;) Is it going to be at ur house or your parents house?

We could do either, if it's at my house it would be street parking. If it's at my parents we can fit like 10-15 cars in there driveway depending on how close everyone parks.

Grant2k
03-01-2004, 01:01 PM
We could do either, if it's at my house it would be street parking. If it's at my parents we can fit like 10-15 cars in there driveway depending on how close everyone parks.
at your house we can go to that park by the river too. i think we could find room there to all park next to each other for picutre. i also would prefer a meet at a house, because englishtown is way too crowded.

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that, there is a big park with a Canal about 2 blocks behind my house. Thanks Grant.

Coroncho80
03-01-2004, 02:58 PM
If it's at my parents.

:help: .............. :argue:

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 05:52 PM
:help: .............. :argue:

Alrighty then, we won't be having it at my parents if you two will be coming :D

88LXi68
03-01-2004, 06:55 PM
March 27th is Honda Fest at Etown...does that work?

HostileJava
03-01-2004, 07:10 PM
I work till one on Sat, you all are more then welcome to drive down to E-town and then come back to my house afterwords, stay over if you like and we'll go to the park on sunday? Sound good?

Bloodlust
03-01-2004, 07:11 PM
I work till one on Sat, you all are more then welcome to drive down to E-town and then come back to my house afterwords, stay over if you like and we'll go to the park on sunday? Sound good?

I work till 1 as well. Ill probably just do whatever James is doing honestly. Maybe help around his house to get ready for Sunday, its a little messy :tongue:

Coroncho80
03-02-2004, 04:53 AM
Alrighty then, we won't be having it at my parents if you two will be coming :D

Cool cool bro. We are there ;)

So what is the final date, Sunday March 28th?

SteveDX89
03-02-2004, 05:46 AM
If it's as early as March 28, I'll be there. April will be the questionable month due to my project so anytime in March and I'm down.

Grant2k
03-02-2004, 08:01 AM
i am having surgury on thursday the 25th, so count me out of that weekend.

anyway i don't really feel like paying to go to englishtown to see a bunch of hondas, so i probably wouldn't do that anyway, but i would have gone to Jim's.

PhydeauX
03-02-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm hopeing to be running on the 28th. My head is in sean's hands right now getting a little magic worked on it, and I'm going to have to build a new header once its back since the pacesetter practicaly fell apart when I removed it. Besides that little thing is just going to be holding the motor back now anyway. I also have to do something mount that I think I broke the last time I was out too, I'd forgot about that. Thats alot to get done in a month, and the deadline from my current project at work is the end of march too... Well we'll see what happens, I hope to be there though.

andy

Coroncho80
03-02-2004, 08:46 AM
i am having surgury on thursday the 25th, so count me out of that weekend.

anyway i don't really feel like paying to go to englishtown to see a bunch of hondas, so i probably wouldn't do that anyway, but i would have gone to Jim's.

Well, I'm not really sure but i guess you will need a lot of rest after your penus removal surgery. I will do some research and I will let you know.

I really dont wanna meet at the track. Jim's house sounds like a better idea to me.

Grant2k
03-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Well, I'm not really sure but i guess you will need a lot of rest after your penus removal surgery. I will do some research and I will let you know.

I really dont wanna meet at the track. Jim's house sounds like a better idea to me.
Gee, I would have thought a gay guy would have known how to spell PENIS.

RobT5580
03-02-2004, 10:42 AM
How far are you guys from Englishtown? I would like to go to the track for a bit and get some of you guys to go if possible.

HostileJava
03-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Gee, I would have thought a gay sexy guy would have known how to spell PENIS.

Honestly I would think a 5 year old ought to know how to spell penis.

Coroncho80
03-02-2004, 11:58 AM
How far are you guys from Englishtown? I would like to go to the track for a bit and get some of you guys to go if possible.

I'm not really sure but it's like 2 hours or something like that ...........

Grant2k
03-02-2004, 12:00 PM
hahahaha nice one Jim, you fag.

HostileJava
03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah looks like about a two hour drive to my house.

Coroncho80
03-03-2004, 05:40 AM

Well, it is nice that you two know how to spell penis. I do not use that word frequently as obviously you guys do. You should be proud. Pedasos de chacars :D

Grant2k
03-03-2004, 06:30 AM
I do not use that word frequently
that's because you don't have one.

HostileJava
03-03-2004, 06:51 AM
I use that word all the time because I'm always telling people this funny story about a guy in Philly I know who has a really small PENIS. JK Man.

HostileJava
03-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Alright, it looks like we have a meet date set of 3/28/04. I need some definites from people and I want to know who needs a place to stay?

Bloodlust
03-04-2004, 11:08 AM
As far as I know the 28th is fine with me. And since this whole thread was all about the spelling of the word PENIS I really dont know wtf is going on so please summarize for me. Are we meeting at ur house Jim? Your house being in Northhampton? What time, should we bring food? Are you going to need help cleaning up before hand :D

Coroncho80
03-04-2004, 11:46 AM
You can mark me and Monica down for the 28th. If it was a Saturday we could probably sleep over but its a sunday and we both have to work early in the morning.

HostileJava
03-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Well those of you that are driving down sat for the track are welcome to stay over till sunday. On sunday we'll head over to the park(like 2-3 blocks away). And everyone can meet there.

Coroncho80
03-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Will my car be safe there!? :D

HostileJava
03-05-2004, 05:14 AM
Will my car be safe there!? :D

Your to stock looking for anyone to care about it! Actually there are a couple pretty done up cars that sit on the street and I've never heard of them having any problems.

Coroncho80
03-05-2004, 05:22 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwww, what a relieve ;)

But no for real, since I mounted the front mount intercooler, I get so nervous to go to the mall, the movies or to places where my car has to stay alone for hours. If you go to Honda tech, almost every day you will see a post of a stolen integra. I really gotta paint the FMIC black ASAP.

HostileJava
03-05-2004, 06:08 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwww, what a relieve ;)

But no for real, since I mounted the front mount intercooler, I get so nervous to go to the mall, the movies or to places where my car has to stay alone for hours. If you go to Honda tech, almost every day you will see a post of a stolen integra. I really gotta paint the FMIC black ASAP.

Speaking of that, and I know it has nothing to do with the subject but damn my FMIC is gonna look sweet through that new bumper of mine :D

smufguy
03-05-2004, 11:37 PM
okay i guess no one likes the Indian anymore. But yeah, i have to STUMBLE on this stupid thread :P So yeah i might be able to meet you guys at english town. Been a while since we all have met up. Love to show you all that i finally passed inspection. So yeah, tell me where and when u guys wanna meet up, sure it will be fine.

Burban88
03-05-2004, 11:53 PM
I will try to make a meet. My wife and I are both tryin to start up businesses, but if I can swing it we will come. Then I can finally put faces to these names. lol. I'm not that far away.

RobT5580
03-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Im almost positive im going to englishtown on saturday but im not sure if i will make it sunday. I will have to see whats up with steve cause he was going to drive to englishtown. So i will let you guys know soon and if we do hopefully we can stay over somewhere.

PhydeauX
03-06-2004, 08:43 AM
I might make it. The just moved our project deadline up to the 20th, which is an abso-f*cking-lutely impossible to meet dead line, esp since we lost a week due to them not being able to stabilize the wan untill last night >:(. I was up untill 2am trying to get the pilot off just to be woken up to be told this. MIgrate 700 users and their exchange mailboxes (to an exchange environment that doesn't even exist yet I might add), by the 20th. Needless to say this has nothing really to do with anything and I'm a bit pissed right now. Sean says I should have my head back by then. It'll be tight and the last thing I'm going to want to be doing is work, I might end up just swinging by to watch. Does any one know if johnny o's going to be running?

andy

Coroncho80
03-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Sign me out

smufguy
03-08-2004, 07:26 AM
im comin. :cool2:

HostileJava
03-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Sign me out

? What's Up ?

Johnny O
03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
You guys are talking about sat the 28th,Honda day at e-town.I migth try to make it down there for that day but with no car,still working on it.The machine shop taking alittle longer than I xpected and did not get my head back yet,been so busy with work have not had any time to work on car but OT is over so I will working every night until it is done.Have some good changes for this year and can not wait until it is done.

PhydeauX
03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Are you shooting for the single digits this year? ;)

andy

smufguy
03-13-2004, 06:51 AM
28th is a sunday tho. So who are all going? I know i told my office im gonna be working late towards 6pm or something. So ywah, who are all going?

RobT5580
03-13-2004, 12:24 PM
I saw Steve yesterday and talked about it and i dont think we are going to make it but we are still planning on going to englishtown saturday if any of you still plan on going. So hopefully some of you guys can make it saturday but if not i will make it to PA when im out of school its just a bit far and i cant give up my whole weekend because of my work load at the moment.

SteveDX89
03-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Damn you Rob and Steve. :321: Hehe. Just kidding. It sucks you can't come but it's cool. I'll see you guys sometime this year. I'm still planning on coming to this meet so put me down.

smufguy
03-13-2004, 10:46 PM
well saturday is the 27th and sunday is the 28 that is of march. I willl be there on the saturday, but i dont know about sunday. So yeah, you gonna be there rob? Maruice did u just say u wont come??? wtf??? :321:

RobT5580
03-13-2004, 11:56 PM
im almost positive i will be in e-town saturday but i cant make it sunday. If i were on a break from school i would do it but i have to keep bustin my ass to finish strong this semester. But i will be down for other meets hopefully we can do more this year rather than our few late year meets that we have done in the past years. I guess this means i better get going on the B20A.....The list is oh so long and never seems to get shorter...

Coroncho80
03-15-2004, 06:24 AM
Maruice did u just say u wont come??? wtf??? :321:

Nope...........................

smufguy
03-15-2004, 10:15 AM
why not??? BEcause its E-town? Your such a pussy. U got ur car fixed right? bring your friends too man................. :rolleyes:

Coroncho80
03-15-2004, 02:16 PM
why not??? BEcause its E-town? Your such a pussy.

:uh:

HostileJava
03-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Bump Bump Bump

Grant2k
03-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Bump Bump Bump
you're gay., i'm drunk and i hope a moderater delets this., hahahahahhahahaha

smufguy
03-19-2004, 04:39 AM
you're gay., i'm drunk and i hope a moderater delets this., hahahahahhahahaha

you're gay alright :kekeke: :321:

i asked Mike (MATT) if he would come to our meet since he was banned from here. I hope he replies me back. i would love to see what he did to his car more.

Well who is comin now then?

Grant, Steve, Rob, Andy, jim, , bloodlust, myself ?

is that it? or did i hear grant could not make it? Well if u fellas dont wanna meet up at Englishtown, its fine we can meet somewhere else, I dont feel like spending 25 bux either, but its fun nonetheless.

SteveDX89
03-19-2004, 05:45 AM
Mike's car is down from what I understand. He's having his engine rebuilt so he probably won't make it.

Grant2k
03-19-2004, 06:56 AM
or did i hear grant could not make it?
that is correct.

SteveDX89
03-19-2004, 07:45 AM
Praveen, is your list of people going to E-town or James' house? I'm not going to E-town but I'll be going to James' on Sunday. That's as long as the weather is good. I don't want to drive all that way for a rainy meet.

Coroncho80
03-19-2004, 07:58 AM
I might go on saturday to Etown. My car will probably not be ready but I will try my best. As some of you know, my car is going through some MAJOR changes and me and my team will try our best to have it ready for next saturday. I will call MATT on the nextel and ask him if he is going. Like Steve said, his car is not ready but he could probably go with somebody else.

smufguy
03-19-2004, 10:06 AM
well my list was for Saturday 27th at Etown

We will check the weather and see how it is. They said the rain and snow should stop by now and the sun should come up and temp goin up from this week on so i dont know. But we will check the wather before we go. Im gonna be there early before you all and wait for you guys instead of the other way around, despite i might come home like 2 am that day, but fuck it.

i dont really see a point in goin to E-town if Jhonny is not going. SO we could meet at the mercer park or something like u fellas did when i did not have my stupid insurance. thats not far away from you fellas and its near 295 exit anyway. Well i know NJ meets sucked and they do suck due to lack of members, but i do try mybest to be there for all of em. :(

PhydeauX
03-19-2004, 10:39 AM
I'll be at e-town. Probably won't be hanging around someone's house though. Man 8 days, getting the head back and installed is going to be tight.

SteveDX89
03-22-2004, 04:04 AM
Ok, since there is a new thread for E-town. I'd like to know who is going to be at James' house on Sunday. It seems like everyone is talking about meeting at E-town in this thread. I thought more people were going to be at James' house but it doesn't sound like it now. I don't want to drive 2 hours each way for just 2 other people. No offense to anyone but it's kind of a far drive for me.

HostileJava
03-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Yeah Can we get a roll call here, I know I will be there Obviously and Mike will be at there. Is anyone else coming or should this meet be rescheduled?

Bloodlust
03-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes I will definitely be there. Wouldnt miss it for the world.

smufguy
03-22-2004, 07:02 PM
im there on the 27th saturday fellas :cheers:

Coroncho80
03-23-2004, 04:59 AM
im there on the 27th saturday fellas :cheers:

This thread is for Jim's meeting at his house on SUNDAY 28TH. If you wanna talk about the Etown meeting on the 27th, take your indian ass to that thread :D

Jim: If I dont go to Etown on Saturday, most likely we will head to your place.

smufguy
03-23-2004, 06:03 AM
:crying: :crying: http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/crying.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/crying.gif

::: walks out of this thread with tears in his eyes cause no one likes him anymore :::

Coroncho80
03-23-2004, 06:22 AM
:crying: :crying: http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/crying.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/crying.gif

::: walks out of this thread with tears in his eyes cause no one likes him anymore :::

hahahahaha :lol:

smufguy
03-23-2004, 09:22 AM
hahahahaha :lol:

Dont laugh at me you evil man. You are evil-er than Skeletor!!!!!! http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/squint.gif

HostileJava
03-23-2004, 08:02 PM
Dont laugh at me you evil man. You are evil-er than Skeletor!!!!!! http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/squint.gif

Damn, that's pretty evil :kekeke: