PDA

View Full Version : Honda tech = idiots?

Sean
03-01-2004, 03:46 PM
recently registered at honda tech. What a bunch of BS buying ricers. just wanted somebody else opions on this. is this just my imagination ?

NXRacer
03-01-2004, 03:51 PM
i signed up there a while ago to check some stuff out and its absolutely useless. . . . . .by checking out the pictures for the members cars, i can agree that they're a bunch of ricers with a couple 'performance' oriented people there.

if you want a good technical site for other generations of accords, Accordinglydone is a good place. A bunch of level headed dudes and they're all about function over form.

k-roy
03-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Those guys suck. I went to a meet they had here in town. What a bunch of arrogant fucks. I did manage to lay the smack down on a few Civics on the ride around town. :beat:
When we got to the local funzone I poped my hood, the look on their faces was pricelesss.
"WTF I got beat by a carbureator?"

Rendon LX-i
03-01-2004, 05:01 PM
LOL. foshow man. civic aint shit. some with swaps or si are thou. lol

86AccordLxi
03-01-2004, 10:40 PM
I like honda-tech a lot. The thing is, people there stick to a couple forums and that's it. The people who post in the appearance section mainly stick to that section, and do not usually frequent the technical forums. The Kills sections is great because the guys in there don't put up with any bullshit at all and it's funny because a large percentage of them don't own hondas at all...they moved on to American muscle or other cars besides hondas with more power. The Road Racing/Autocross forum is also really great with a lot of helpful people (both of these forums' regulars are older, more mature people than in the other parts of the board).

Honda-tech is a good place to go cruise around just to read posts or pass the time, but as a technical resource, there are better sites around.

Alex

zerotap
03-02-2004, 03:14 AM
I signed up there myself but gotta agree they seemed arrogant. One guy was cool though and directed me to this site which I plan on staying on while I own my car which I hope is for several more years.

AccordEpicenter
03-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Sean, its a sad fact... thats why im not a member there!!!! Ricers galore. HMT is much better

racerx
03-02-2004, 05:12 PM
i have only seen a few technical threads and a bunch of "blah blah blah, my civic beat a porsche by 10 car lengths at 75mph" crap. ...oh, and a bunch of flamming for the guys who say this crap.
some of the technical threads were helpful though. some.

othick
03-03-2004, 12:48 PM
The forced induction section is pretty useful. Lots of dyno's and technical threads. Besides that I haven't really looked at the rest of the site. I would imagine most of the appearance sections of almost any car site would be loaded with lots of slow stupid looking cars. On the other hand those guys probably think my cars look stupid so I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, to each his own.

Coroncho80
03-04-2004, 08:19 AM
Im a member there. They are ok. I've been in a lot of their meetings and met a bunch of them. Some of the think they are the shit because they have a civic hatch with a b16 in it......... hehehehehe bunch of dump fucks hahaha. But, the rest of them are cool. But I have to agree with you sean. A lot of them reply to the post thinking that they know what the hell they are talking about but dont know shit. Now, that pisses me off.

BKKloppenborg
03-27-2004, 04:54 PM
recently registered at honda tech. What a bunch of BS buying ricers. just wanted somebody else opions on this. is this just my imagination ?

I am or i should say was a member there, i didn't get anything from there i dont think those guys know shit about cars. :dunno:

accordlxi2.0
03-27-2004, 05:08 PM
i gotta see this! what is it. honda-tech.com?

BKKloppenborg
03-27-2004, 05:12 PM

Its a car web site like this but they are idots well most of them are they dont know what the hell they are talking about. :dunno:

Jims 86LXI HB
03-27-2004, 05:32 PM

Yeah, here's the url for ya, www.honda-tech.com

zero.counter
03-27-2004, 05:36 PM
It almost reminds me of Temple of vtec...

A20A1
03-27-2004, 08:15 PM
I stick to the ALL MOTOR section of the board... most people there are pretty informative.

Coroncho80
03-29-2004, 04:50 AM
I stick to the ALL MOTOR section of the board... most people there are pretty informative.

and the FI section.

smufguy
03-29-2004, 07:33 PM
hehehehe, sean posted in the wrong section. :dunno: :kekeke: