PDA

View Full Version : paint

atom1414
03-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Im looking to paint my car black this summer. do you guys know the cheapest good looking way I should do this? all I really want is for it to be really shiny.

HostileJava
03-02-2004, 07:02 AM
I would say Maaco if you do the prep work, I know some people will disagree. But they did my SE-i and Bloodlusts Coupe and it came out looking very nice.

Bloodlust
03-02-2004, 01:23 PM
If you are painting it the same color again, I would say Maaco, but if you wanted the change the color get it done professionally. And try to get the best option that Maaco has at the time, like 3 stage paint. *EDITED*

skull1441
03-02-2004, 01:24 PM
i want to do the same thing ... i might do it the ghetto way.... buying a bunch of primers and spray paint and do the car piece by piece :D

HostileJava
03-02-2004, 01:25 PM
If you are painting it the same color again, I would say Maaco, but if you wanted the change the color get it done professionally. And try to get the best option that Maaco has at the time, like stage 3 paint.

3 Stage Paint.

AccordArizona89
03-02-2004, 01:46 PM
well what im gunna do this month is start doin my body.
1.dent dings.
2.mold shave bostkit and holes/antenna
3. primer neon green (its gunna be soo funny)
4. final part im getting an air brush thing,taping the garage down, then start doing the paint job with my moms boyfriend cause he knows how to do everything
5. decals will be puton but which ones im not sure

thats how im gunna do mine.