PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Problem With Cosmo Racing FPR

1988starter
03-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Ok I am only posting this because they handled my problem exceptionally well. I am NOT Bashing there Product. I have had my regulator for about 1.5 yrs. I recently had a lot of idle problems this came from the regulator not holding pressure correctly. Or so I was told. I contacted the company and asked them about my problem. They said I needed a new valve mine was sticking, the price was 25 dollars + 10 to ship (keep in mind they are in canada I am in the USA). They informed me when it arived and were excelent on communication. SO I sent it to them 8 days later I recieved it back. It came with a typed note stating the work done problems with the unit and contact info. For my $35 They replaced the gasket an O ring the ajuster pin gave me new mounting screws and a new gauge. Also to prove that they actualy did the work all my old parts were sent back with the regulator. All in all I think that this company did a very good job and i would be more than happy to do buisness with them again.

Kevin
03-04-2004, 07:07 AM
Excellent!!

NXRacer
03-04-2004, 10:29 AM
thats awesome. i always wondered if they were any good. Guess you answered my question!

1988starter
03-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Cosmo Racing seems to be a good company I have talked to them about a few things and they alaways seem to be very responsive and kind unlike some companys I try to have corospondence with. I would highly recomend anyone get one of their products.