PDA

View Full Version : Custom Fited 93 civic mudflaps!!!!

Rendon LX-i
03-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Well today i was bored so i got under my car and started matching up the mudflaps and all u really need to do is cut a little off the mudflap use 2 bolts. and its smaller and it looks nicer. i think anyway. i well take some pics soon. my car all dirty so i need to clean it once its clean i well post em up. laters

k-roy
03-03-2004, 09:11 PM
I definitly wanna see that. I had to pull off my old ones and have not replaced them yet.

HostileJava
03-04-2004, 06:56 AM
I personally like the look of no mudflaps.

Rendon LX-i
03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
yeah i do to. but when i put these on it looks better. i put um on for one realy i got wide tires and when i go over water or some shit. it spits water all over the side of my car and window and shit like that i hate it. so i had these laying around so i put um on with some work.

HostileJava
03-04-2004, 10:41 AM
yeah i do to. but when i put these on it looks better. i put um on for one realy i got wide tires and when i go over water or some shit. it spits water all over the side of my car and window and shit like that i hate it. so i had these laying around so i put um on with some work.

I love washing my car, I'll take form over function! :D

Rendon LX-i
03-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Lol yeah. i love washing my car but i live in a area were there alot of water. in the summer it aint bad but fuck when it snows or rains. my car just picks up water like crazy.