PDA

View Full Version : Great Site!

jim89
03-04-2004, 06:27 PM
I found this site ( of course it wasn't lost I was) after spending hours on the web trying to find a solution to my problem and am i glad i did. This is one hell of a service,especially for someone with an 89dx with a 2bbl carb.I bought it new and its only got 66k on it so i'll be needing tech advise. thanks JIM

MrBen
03-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Glad you found us! That's a low mileage car.. some of us here have over 400,000 miles on ours. I personally have about 250,000.

You'll enjoy the site and probably become addicted to it!

Welcome to the board :)

Mac
03-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the site. Wow an 89 with 66K on it. That's great, it'll be around for a long time I'm sure. You will be able to find a lot of answers here just by looking around or searching. And if you don't find the answer just ask and someone will get it for you. Enjoy your stay.

Cheeseburger
03-04-2004, 07:22 PM
:welcome: welcome as these guys said you can find all the info on our cars

SteveDX89
03-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the 3geez community. We're like a little family here. Anything you could probably think of is on this site. Just search around first. If you can't find your answer then, ask away. There's plenty of us who can help out with any problems.

k-roy
03-04-2004, 07:25 PM
WElcome to the site man.
I am the self appointed official jackass of the site.
My hobbies include kicking my car, flaming stupid peoplke and typing out an occasional line thats good enough to become quoted.

lightbulblxi
03-09-2004, 11:39 AM
welcome man, i will also appoint kroy as the official jackass of the site.altho the fishstick really has my vote. haha.

jim89
03-09-2004, 01:52 PM
thanks for the welcome, I looked at all of your profiles, makes me feel like an old man, dont know how much i can contribute to this site, maybe in other areas, guns, gold mining or the price of caterpillar shit in Afganistan, who knows if they can make penicilin out of mold there might be a use for me.

Elijah
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Welcome when we make our 3g army the guns will come in handy.We will make the rice killer army.j/k

ehulst
03-09-2004, 03:46 PM
:werd: ....i'm new to 3geez and i just want to say that this site is tight.....i didn't kno there was capiable stuff i could do to my accord.......I'm in the procces of gettin rid of the vac hoses....I'm having some problems removing the metal part :help: :help: ..... those two wire sets on both sides of it....and they aren't coming lose.....i tired a flat head to see if i could removed them from the clip but the metal is so rusted i'm afraid that it wont come off.....I've got all the hoses off that metal peice some i had to cut because of corosion around the metal....Good choice or bad? I did save the ones that i'm supose to use for the Cold Air......but if u could maybe steer me in the right direction on what i should i would apreciate it.....Also......I just bought a new Muffler.....Replica of the GReddy Evolution......its got a 2.5 intlet dia. and i think the inlet to the stock muffler is like 1.5? Would i be able to mount my muffler.....

Elijah
03-09-2004, 04:05 PM
u should go and start a new thread in a different form.More peeps will look and reply

ehulst
03-09-2004, 04:06 PM
u should go and start a new thread in a different form.More peeps will look and reply
where would be the best choice?

Elijah
03-09-2004, 04:07 PM
try in performance.

NXRacer
03-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the site. Search is your friend.

. . . . or the price of caterpillar shit in Afganistan, who knows if they can make penicilin out of mold there might be a use for me.
:rofl: thats great. its always great to get somebody with a good sense of humor come around.

snakeman
03-11-2004, 04:43 AM
welcome in m8 :cheers:

BKKloppenborg
04-18-2004, 05:31 PM
I found this site ( of course it wasn't lost I was) after spending hours on the web trying to find a solution to my problem and am i glad i did. This is one hell of a service,especially for someone with an 89dx with a 2bbl carb.I bought it new and its only got 66k on it so i'll be needing tech advise. thanks JIM

This is one of the best sites i have found out of the most i used to go to. I stoped going to like 3 of them becuase they sucked. The only ones i use now is this one and Accord Turner. Welcome to this site it kick ass...

Jonessoda27
04-21-2004, 04:52 PM
I Dont Know What Id Do Without This Site. Seriously