PDA

View Full Version : Finally got them, BUT...

Chris86Lxi
07-10-2002, 11:46 AM
I have one question for you guys with the prelude upper control arms. I finally picked mine up today and cleaned them up but i've been tryin to figure out exactly how it's gonna fix my camber problem? What slide or adjustment is on there? I just got them and the ball joints need to be replaced. Exactly how do i slide them or whatever to fix my camber?
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Chris

RCracer
07-10-2002, 01:57 PM
I got a pair of prelude front arms the other day too.
The ball joints are fastened on with two bolts that go through the arm undo them a little and the ball joint slides in and out fixing the camber (I hope:smokin: )
I had to undo the two bolts holding the ball joint on one of the arms as someone had chewed the ball joint nut up soo bad it would never come off and I am getting new joints anyway.

Chris86Lxi
07-10-2002, 02:24 PM
oop! Nevermind. I got them off and see that they can slide. Thanks anyways. By the way, guys with the prelude arms, where did you set the bolts in the groove in screw them in tight? In the middle, closer to the ball joint, or fartest away from the ball joint?
Thanks alot guys,

Chris

89AccordNate
07-10-2002, 08:39 PM
You have to take it to an alignment shop and let them fix it, you just cant 'guess'

Nate.

damackz
07-11-2002, 12:15 AM
holy 2000 posts congrats nate :pimp: