PDA

View Full Version : i want to do alot to my accord

jaminjames
03-08-2004, 05:29 PM
I HAVE PUT NICE RIMS AND TIRES ON IT AND TINTED THE WINDOWS AND PUT NEONS ON AND I HAVE 2 12 INCH KICKER COMP WITH A 550 BY 2 AND ALL KICKER HIGHS. I PUT 2 TV'S IN THE HEAD RESTS , NEW CV'S NEW CARB, NEW BRAKES,NEW CONVERTER,AND OTHER NIC NAC THINGS, BUT SOMETHINGS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIKE WHY IT WANT TO FALL ON ITS FACE WHEN I HIT THE GAS,AND WHY I HAVE A BAD ROTTON EGG SMELL AFTER ABOUT 20 MINS OF THE CAR RUNNING, AND WHY MY TURN SIGNALS DON'T WORK,. SO IF U HAVE A GOOD ANSWER THE PLEASE LET ME KNOW,IT WOULD BE COOL TO START A ROOM UP ON PALTALK CALLED 3GEEZ, I JUST MIGHT DO THAT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PALTALK GO TO WWW.PALTALK.COM ITS A CHAT PROGRAM THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER IN A ROOM ON A MIC OR YOU CAN TYPE, ITS FREE,,,ON PAL YOU CAN REACH ME AT JAMINJAMES

jaminjames
03-08-2004, 05:42 PM
i did open a room on paltalk called 3geez honda's its under sports and hobbies

Elijah
03-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Sweet I will sign up latter.U should start a new thread about it

A20A1
03-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Upgrade the fuel pump, change the filters.

jaminjames
03-08-2004, 06:33 PM
i'll try that,,ty

racerx
03-09-2004, 03:10 PM
hmm, well it seems like you've done ALOT to your car as far as interior and accesories, but have you considered improving the performance?
as you well know, all that electrical bling is going to weigh your car down quite a bit. if you're carbed, then you have 98 horses pulling about 3000 pounds of car alone, not to mention your upgrades and you. if you're injected, you get another 20.

Another thing you might want to consider:
How big are your wheels? The bigger your wheels, the longer your gears. This is to say that if you have 17s or 18s, your car will accelerate much sloooower. AND if your wheels are heavy, that only adds to it.

My advice is to upgrade your engine. Make a CAI, do a full exhaust, coil, NGK plugs, wires, and p&p your head. With that done your car should stop falling on its face and start movin'.

About the rotten egg smell.... stop eating beans. :D

NXRacer
03-09-2004, 03:21 PM
the rotton egg smell is due to your catalytic converter going out.

Blkblurr
03-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Rotten egg smell means you need a tune up. Your air to fuel ratio is off. On the turn signals not working, do your e flashers work? If not you most likely have a problem with your e flasher switch contacts. The turn signals go through that switch.

jaminjames
03-09-2004, 08:28 PM
i have 17's on my car and i would like to lose all those vac hoses, i have never seen so many in my life, i will have my pics up this week, i have had my accord for 2 years now and i'm thinking on saling it , i'm tired for the problems

Mac
03-10-2004, 05:41 AM
The turn signal problem might be the combination switch. You can take it apart and clean the contacts. Clean the hazards switch contacts.

jaminjames
03-10-2004, 11:07 AM
where is that switch at?all my other lights work but my 2 front bumber turn signals....

Mac
03-10-2004, 11:17 AM
The combo switch is your headlight switch on the steering column. Is your rear turn signals working?

jaminjames
03-10-2004, 11:46 AM
yes rear are working fine, flashers work fine,headlights work fine, but no the front ones don't work and i put new bulbs in,

smufguy
03-11-2004, 01:18 AM
i did open a room on paltalk called 3geez honda's its under sports and hobbies

hehehe, you were the one who posted this same thing in Performance did'nt you now ur on technical :D :tongue: