PDA

View Full Version : Interior from RHD RSi? Suspension from 2G Teg?

diegoaccord
03-09-2004, 07:56 AM
So, has anyone ever attempted a 2G Integra interior in their 3G?

I think it'd be a good swap. The interiors' "squareness" is about the same as the 3G, but it has a more sporty look. I like how, as in a CRX, the AC controls, and the DIN stack angles toward the driver, and it fully connects to the console, seperating driver, and passenger.

This would be good if you want a RHD conversion, as a RHD RSi Teg dash would be easier to get than a RHD Accord dash. You'd find interior parts off the shelf, such as carbon fiber accent kits, instead of painting shit white like most 3G owners do.

But I know there some people with 2G Teg's, and 3G's here. When look at your Teg dash, how does the "deepness" compare?

Now with RHD. I'd think a 2G RHD Teg front suspension should work, and it would theoretically put the steering wheel back, to match the Teg interior. Why I think it would work? Other than having a "bastard" engine, the 3G seems more like a Civic or Teg than anything.

I know people say that other parts wont work, but I think those thoughts are write off's, since the 3G is an Accord. What's your thoughts on these parts?

Blue Impact
03-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Man, whatever you're sniffing I wouldn't want some. :D I don't think it'll work cuz G2 Tegs aren't as wide as 3G Accords. And why spend a load of money converting your car to RHD? I see no point in doing it, but whatever you do, good luck.