PDA

View Full Version : i did it! . . . .

accordlxi2.0
03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
i put my bose speaker's in and tweeter's.
now i did'nt wanna put them where the door speaker's was cause it would'nt sound that clear.
so where the mirror's are that cover i putthem in there but i had to modify cause i have power mirror's and the wire's were in the way i gotem on but i'm gonna make em look better.
i don't like bose cause they're system usally based on hi clarity and somewhat bass(from what i hear).
put since i have my pioneer hu they sound better, cept for the front they can't really handle that much bass.
so tomarrow i'm gonna b doing the hi performance ground wiring.

shepherd79
03-09-2004, 02:52 PM
did you mean BOSS? because BOSE does not make automotive speakers on it is own. you can buy honda with BOSE system build in, but you can't find just the speakers.

accordlxi2.0
03-09-2004, 02:56 PM
nope :tongue:
my lx-i came with a bose sound system. i took all that out, and put it in the lx.

NXRacer
03-09-2004, 03:02 PM
did you mean BOSS? because BOSE does not make automotive speakers on it is own. you can buy honda with BOSE system build in, but you can't find just the speakers.
Nissan puts BOSE in their cars too.

shepherd79
03-09-2004, 03:05 PM
i knew about the bose system in SEI being stock, but man, LXI with bose system. that is nice.

BDaccordguy
03-09-2004, 03:16 PM
dude.. just let your bose speakers handle the clarity and get a sub.

accordlxi2.0
03-09-2004, 03:17 PM
yea that's why i took it and put something else in,it's just the fact that the front speaker's distort,but i miss my lxi, it's been awhile since i've seen it . . . . . . .
now i wanna do this hyper ground wire stuff, but i'm lil' confused, now if i take the wire from the batt. ground all the way to the alt mounting bolt right . . and the same for the dizzy, and other stuff.
should i make a how to on this?

accordlxi2.0
03-09-2004, 03:20 PM
oh man u posted before i did, um it seem's wierd that the bass is coming from the back, my pioneer can do that, and i have 4 6x9's in the rear deck anyway so i'm getting plenty of bass :cool2:

Bryan
03-09-2004, 05:08 PM
haha, the four 6x9's won't compare to a sub...Get a diamond, kicker, or Jl in a hidden chamber box and you will rock the fucking mullet....

accordlxi2.0
03-09-2004, 06:37 PM
as much as that sweeten's the pot, a few thing's.
i don't really have the money, plus belive it are not they have my trunk rattiling.
(did'nt spell right)
two american pro's and two bose.

copper700
03-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Frig i got two 10in. kenwood subs in my car that i bought used for 20bucks!!! used stereo equip. is cheap

AccordEpicenter
03-17-2004, 10:07 AM
no highs, no lows... gotta be bose. Yeah you are right about the speakers in the doors sounding bad... if you take the tweets and stick them high in the dash that usually works well too... or make kick pods

NXRacer
03-17-2004, 10:12 AM
i went and bought a set of 1.5" tweets from radio shack (i know i know) but they sounded really good and they were only like 15 bucks for the pair. I got some double sided sticky pad/tape stuff and taped em up high right next to the visors on the plastic moulding and it enhanced SQ by 100%.