PDA

View Full Version : Project Wagon?

NotFast
03-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Is there a 3gee wagon? I haven't ever seen or heard about one. I was thinking that would be tight to build one, take the hatch thing off of a wrecked 90-93 or 94-97 accord wagon and fabricate it to fit on my sedan, i would think it would be alot of work, but in the end would be one pimpin' family car, anyone else think it would work or if i should even bother to try, give me any opinions

Blue Impact
03-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Don't do it unless you're really serious about it. I mean, dead serious, meaning you'll die protecting this project. It'll be cool to be the first to have something different, but then again, will it be worth it? If I were you, I wouldn't do it. Instead, maybe that kinda money would just be invested toward performance if not looks, not making a wagon. But whatever you choose to do, it's your money and your time so good luck.

NotFast
03-11-2004, 12:16 AM
It's not that i want to be the first to build or have one. It's just the idea of a 3gee wagon would be pimp. I'm not worried about money or how long it will take, i don't drive it at the moment at all so while it sits build it up into something more then it is now. Just wanted a few opinions b4 i actually would build it.

NXRacer
03-11-2004, 08:23 AM
the closest thing to a wagon would be the aerodeck.

DanLXI88
03-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Why not just get a 4th gen wagon and swap front ends ?

cdscowboy
03-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Not true. There was a thread a few weeks ago about a stationwagon 3g. I think it was located in Germany. Just did a search, and the stite where the pic was posted no longer has the car on it. But I know I saw it!!! :)

Personally, probably take more resources than it was worth. But everyone's got different tastes.

lightbulblxi
03-11-2004, 11:59 AM
i think it would be pretty cool, hopefully u already have a 5 sp. but the idea of a wagon would be awesome, especially if it were bagged with some chrome.

NotFast
03-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I had planned to go all out anyway, air cylinders, 17's or 18's, full shave job, maybe a engine swap, rag top, all tweed interior, thats just a few things.

NotFast
03-11-2004, 02:09 PM

the point of a 3gee wagon is to use a 3gee, not a 4gee with the face of one.

markmdz89hatch
03-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Not true. There was a thread a few weeks ago about a stationwagon 3g. I think it was located in Germany. Just did a search, and the stite where the pic was posted no longer has the car on it. But I know I saw it!!! :)

Personally, probably take more resources than it was worth. But everyone's got different tastes.

Nah, Matt, that was an aerodeck. The closest to a 3G wagon is the aerodeck, b/c it's basically a 2dr. wagon. But there has never been a 4dr. 3G wagon produced.

DanLXI88
03-11-2004, 03:20 PM

the point of a 3gee wagon is to use a 3gee, not a 4gee with the face of one.
;)
That would make it a 3 1/2 gen :321: