PDA

View Full Version : B20A part questions...

JRSAccord
03-11-2004, 09:45 AM
It's taken a while to get this thing in, but I'm almost done! :cheers:

I'm looking for some part numbers for the original alternator and A/C compressor. Plus, I'm looking for a part number for an alternator belt that will fit the B20A with our alternator. Does anyone have these by chance?

I can only work on my car one day a week, so my time is precious at this point. I want to get this thing running soon since there's going to be a meet up in Oregon next month. Time to show the fruits of my labor.

Cruznz has been a great help getting parts that I can't find over here. It appears that New Zealand was blessed with the JDM B20A as well. Thanks Pete!!!

carotman
03-13-2004, 07:07 AM
You can use a A20A alternator with the B20A pulley

I don't know the compressor part number tough.

For the alternator belt, do you still have the old one? I brought my old one to NAPA and I got a perfectly matching one... I'll check what gates part number it is later today.

cruznz
03-14-2004, 02:42 AM
It's taken a while to get this thing in, but I'm almost done! :cheers:

I'm looking for some part numbers for the original alternator and A/C compressor. Plus, I'm looking for a part number for an alternator belt that will fit the B20A with our alternator. Does anyone have these by chance?

I can only work on my car one day a week, so my time is precious at this point. I want to get this thing running soon since there's going to be a meet up in Oregon next month. Time to show the fruits of my labor.

Cruznz has been a great help getting parts that I can't find over here. It appears that New Zealand was blessed with the JDM B20A as well. Thanks Pete!!!

No problem Jose', I'll get that A/C part number to you asap

Carotman, pm me so we can make some arrangement for the parts you required,if you're still interested, as i can get the lighter parts sent next week

JRSAccord
03-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Thanks Pete!!!