PDA

View Full Version : sputtering

adams86lxi
03-11-2004, 04:48 PM
my car has been recently sputtering, especially when i slow down to turn or something and i get back on the gas, Its starting to do it more frequently too. Does anyone know what this could be? Its really starting to get anoying and everything seems to be going wrong all at once on this car. THANKS!!! :cool:

shepherd79
03-11-2004, 05:29 PM
fuel filter, clogged injectors, distributor cap and rotor, park plugs, ignition coil. spark plug wires; basicly it needs major tune up.

cubert
03-11-2004, 05:47 PM
my car has been recently sputtering, especially when i slow down to turn or something and i get back on the gas, Its starting to do it more frequently too. Does anyone know what this could be? Its really starting to get anoying and everything seems to be going wrong all at once on this car. THANKS!!! :cool:

everything always goes wrong at once with the 3g....

adams86lxi
03-11-2004, 08:34 PM
fuel filter, clogged injectors, distributor cap and rotor, park plugs, ignition coil. spark plug wires; basicly it needs major tune up.

new fuel filter, ill throw some injector cleaner in, new cap and rotor, new plugs, msd balster 2 coil, and crane cams 11mm spark plug wires. I replaced like everything ill check those spark plug wires tommrow, they are crap to me!