hondaman87
07-10-2002, 07:05 PM
first 3 gee

hondaman87
07-10-2002, 07:28 PM

OldSchoolSwap
07-10-2002, 07:31 PM
looks..... diffrent!
what is up with the front lower lip? where'd you get that from?

1989 DX R
07-10-2002, 07:35 PM
Thats a nice ride...I like the kit. Flows well with the car. Almost like a BMW...but nicer :D

hondaman87
07-10-2002, 07:36 PM
hood scoop

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-10-2002, 07:41 PM
CAR LOOKS NICE!! WE LIKE!

damackz
07-10-2002, 07:50 PM
nice ride man!!! :pimp: thaz one sick hatch

Chris86Lxi
07-10-2002, 07:54 PM
Nice ride man. Almost looks like a touring style ride. Like a rally style or something. Good job.

Chris

hondaman87
07-10-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Chris86Lxi
Nice ride man. Almost looks like a touring style ride. Like a rally style or something. Good job.

Chris

thats what i was going for at first now i'm just cuming up with ideas

hondaman87
07-10-2002, 08:14 PM
clear taillights

89AccordNate
07-10-2002, 08:58 PM
it looks like a shortened ford probe. Why the uniwiper? why all of the stickers? Way to ruin a car :(

Nate.

3_GENCYCO
07-11-2002, 06:20 AM
i've got to know, what are the side skirts from,and the front and rear bumpers. that is the look i've been lookin' for. :bow: :bow: :bow:

89AccordNate
07-11-2002, 07:57 AM
Are those sideskirts from an old Chevy Z24? they sure look like it!

Nate.

MoonScryer
07-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Damn, I like. The body kit flow well with the car. Let us know what pieces you used to make it from, or did you custom fiberglass it?

dXsquared
07-11-2002, 08:49 AM
i have a hatch that needs a body kit and that one is sweet! what is it and how much and where do i get one? sweet wheels. i like the straight spoke look!
Travis
:pimp:

Mantis88LX
07-11-2002, 01:59 PM
damn that is sweet! :super:

hondaman87
07-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
it looks like a shortened ford probe. Why the uniwiper? why all of the stickers? Way to ruin a car :(

Nate.

i like the oniwiper and plus less drag

and for the stickers is to sow what i've put on the car so far and places where i get some of my parts from

hondaman87
07-11-2002, 02:46 PM
the front bumper are of a integra and a toyo camry look realy closely on the front skirt they are an up side down bottom end of an bumper, the side are of a chevy cavalier Z-24 and the rear is of the bmw 328, and they are all Urethane

3_GENCYCO
07-15-2002, 02:54 PM
WHAT YEAR ACCURA, 328

hondaman87
07-15-2002, 03:19 PM
91 acura integra

89AccordNate
07-16-2002, 09:12 AM
I figured thats what the side skirts were off of. Less drag with a uniwiper? Haha maybe if your going 180mph! So your saying you keep your windows up all the time and the front completely clean too to minimize drag........der! And the stickers....thats just rice and god ugly. No one is going to care to actually look they are just going to go "ha....hahaa......haha ricer". Car looks good, but it needs to be one solid color.....no black mouldings.

Nate.

chronicsinners
07-16-2002, 10:29 AM
If you want to know what i really think, i think it looks hideous, none of the ccompenents with the exception of the rear valence seem to flow with the car, and the rear doesnt appear to fit well at all. i think that the parts that you retrofitted from other cars belong on those other cars, and not on yours, the clear tails look homemade and not oem :( and overall i dislike the car, i prefer a clean stock look more than your example of a body kit, sorry

-bobbo
PS: BUY MY RIMS $200, see marketplace

hondaman87
07-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
I figured thats what the side skirts were off of. Less drag with a uniwiper? Haha maybe if your going 180mph! So your saying you keep your windows up all the time and the front completely clean too to minimize drag........der! And the stickers....thats just rice and god ugly. No one is going to care to actually look they are just going to go "ha....hahaa......haha ricer". Car looks good, but it needs to be one solid color.....no black mouldings.

Nate.

solid looks too plain if you go solid you might as well go ahead and shave it all

hondaman87
07-16-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by chronicsinners
If you want to know what i really think, i think it looks hideous, none of the ccompenents with the exception of the rear valence seem to flow with the car, and the rear doesnt appear to fit well at all. i think that the parts that you retrofitted from other cars belong on those other cars, and not on yours, the clear tails look homemade and not oem :( and overall i dislike the car, i prefer a clean stock look more than your example of a body kit, sorry

-bobbo
PS: BUY MY RIMS $200, see marketplace

what ever its your opinion but this look got me 2 trophies one for best 86 to 89 accord from framingham car show and the other is for outstanding on the bay side expocenter car show " world of wheels car show"

and for the way it looks yes they are right now just been held by screws I haven't started molding them in yet as soon as they are molded I'll post pics

but another thing the spoilers that they sell they don't suot me they don't have no style but if they did have some nice ones I would be the first or second or third to by them

89BlackH-Back
07-16-2002, 03:59 PM
hondaman is right everyone is entitled to their own opinion, personally I do not like the front lip, but I think the Z34 skirts are a great idea and look really good but overall the car looks great!!:super: , I am wondering if you made them taillights yourself because if you did I wanted to know if you could email me with some instructions and materials that I will need and possibly some pointers, furthurmore I was wondering if you made them clear directionals, bcuz if u did I was wondering if you could give me a few tips on them also...if you can help me my email address is [email protected] man,... my main opinion is great job the car looks awesom, and the best part about making your own parts is the point of being origional!!;) :super:

TeKKnoTeKK
07-16-2002, 04:31 PM
Lookin real good bro....keep up the customizing, looks great, well done

guaynabo89
07-16-2002, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see some better pics. So far so good keep it up.:) I want to see the finished product with everything the way you want it.

hondaman87
07-16-2002, 06:55 PM
soon i hope!!, money is tight right now, because i'm trying to save for a house of my own.:D

87DXHatch
07-16-2002, 09:52 PM
GOOD LORD!

I have waited for pics of your car and I must say I am impressed! I love those z24 side skirts, I see those cavaliers all over town and I have thought that those side skirts looked nice. Man... that just looks so good...

Me wantee! I'll be hittin' up the junkyard for some of those side skirts later this summer for sho! Where could I nab a rear valence like that too?

Thanks

hondaman87
07-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 87DXHatch
GOOD LORD!

Me wantee! I'll be hittin' up the junkyard for some of those side skirts later this summer for sho! Where could I nab a rear valence like that too?

Thanks

the front bumper are of a integra and a toyo camry, the side are of a chevy cavalier Z-24 and the rear is of the bmw 328,

netfreak
07-18-2002, 09:07 AM
Quick question.. where did you get the custom hood? And also how much did it cost?

Thanks

hondaman87
07-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by netfreak
Quick question.. where did you get the custom hood? And also how much did it cost?

Thanks

I MADE IT :D

netfreak
07-18-2002, 07:34 PM
damnit... sell me your hood :P

Was it easy to do?

n0b0dy
07-18-2002, 07:55 PM
Nice kit... what type is it?? I have a 88 Dx too... thanks

Shagen
07-18-2002, 07:58 PM
Thats the best looking Hatch I have seen so far, you should maybe tint the windows though, unless they are and you cant tell in the pictures. Where did you get the kit? And what are those rims?

89NinjaAccordLX
07-18-2002, 09:32 PM
And we all wonder why companies wont sponsor us... I have to side with Nate on this one. It looks thrown together to me. Like you just found some cheap rims and put em on and splashed a lil paint here and there. Dont get me wrong I'm totally giving you the thumbs up for putting work into something and liking something.. but once you post you're asking for opinions. And so in my opinion I love the rear bumper and the side skirts, but the front bumper, the million spoke rims, and the "spoiler" are a bit much. Oh, and IMO painting the mouldings the same color as the rest of the car looks CLEAN. For that reason I could see doing it.

foxracer22
07-19-2002, 08:44 AM
HEy, what year Z-24 do the skirts come from?

89AccordNate
07-19-2002, 10:02 AM
I tihnk they are 88-89 z-24 side skirts. Also, do they still say Z24 on them? If so, please tell me so I can laugh.

Also, lets make 3 cars happy today. Give the ass end back to the bmw, give the front lip back to whatever it came off of, and give the side skirts back to the z24.....make the sticker company happy by giving their stickers back because you have to many, and you will also make yourself happy by driving a car thats half decent looking whenever all of that junk is taken off of it.

Wow, happy days for all. Now make me happy by taking the pics off the board because your car is the reason why everyoe points and laughs at our cars.

Nate.

chronicsinners
07-19-2002, 11:40 AM
Nate: Well put... enough said

Twisted 87lxi
07-20-2002, 01:57 AM
Honestly thats the best looking hatch i've seen, good job man, keep it up!

A20A1
07-23-2002, 12:51 AM
I'm test fitting body kit parts. well they are off the accord but I used them to widen or extend pieces of the front and rear bumper to get a different look.

right now ny rear bumper is lower then it used to be and it doesn't cut in as much.

my front end lost both corner lips which were cut off the rear bumper, so I'm working on a new idea.

my side skirts will be left alone till I get an I dea of what kind off look I'm after.

Guyver007
07-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by 89BlackH-Back
hondaman is right everyone is entitled to their own opinion, personally I do not like the front lip, but I think the Z34 skirts are a great idea and look really good but overall the car looks great!!:super: , I am wondering if you made them taillights yourself because if you did I wanted to know if you could email me with some instructions and materials that I will need and possibly some pointers, furthurmore I was wondering if you made them clear directionals, bcuz if u did I was wondering if you could give me a few tips on them also...if you can help me my email address is [email protected] man,... my main opinion is great job the car looks awesom, and the best part about making your own parts is the point of being origional!!;) :super:

Your gonna have to be lucky not to get a ticket cause of the clear backs, my buddy got a93 civic with them and he got tickets up the ass ... cop say they have to have red in it, yes i see the red there but if the cop is in a bad mood he might give you the ticket anyway so check with your city police first to see if you can get them ..

Guyver007
07-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Well to start off the car looks Awsome the front and back doo need some paint and would look way better if you take it to a body shop and get the front bumber molded together as one for only 160 bucks like im going to do to mine... I respect everyones opinion and thoughts...But in respect to what ninja accord said your wrong for tellin the guy off like that, i thought this page was to make your accords as costume as possible doing what you want to it and makeing it look the way you want it to to your satisfaction, makeing the guy feel bad for what hes done is totally contredictin this page, thats the best ideas ive seen from any one on 3 geez, as for mine which is an 89 camaro front lip i guess most of you lied then on telling me it looks ggreat , i havent heard you say youve won any trophies NinjaAccord thats all i have to say . Car looks phat oh yea it looks great but that back spoiler wanna be thingie that makes the car look older , i know you like it it doesnt look bad it just makes the car look old..

89AccordNate
07-24-2002, 12:53 PM
Wow the post before this one was written so poorly, I couldnt even understand what it said. Man if you guys are going to get on the internet, learn some f'in english!!!! Its so annoying to try to read ghetto talk.

Want some run on sentences, G? Werd up B.

Nate.

3_GENCYCO
07-24-2002, 01:06 PM
NATE,

YOU HAF TO BE MORE BILINGAL, B. NOT ALL THE PEEPS WORLDWIDE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF HIGHER SCHOOLIN'.
BESIDES, I THOUGHT YOU COULD BE A LITTLE MORE RELAXED HERE. THEN TO, MOST PEEPS WRITE CASUAL LETTERS THE WAY THEY SPEEK.THAT IS COMIN' FROM A GHETTO BORN AND RAISED, COLLEGE EDUCATED, XTHUG OF SORTS:badass: :huh:

ChronoDX87
07-24-2002, 01:20 PM
why bother to read the whole paragraph if you dont understand what he wrote, ha.. damn.. yah well said gency , not all of us have the advantage of higher schoolin.. iam not a thug or anything like that.. but i was raise in bad neighborhoods... i think we are here to help each other out.. not talk shit about others...
geees... my 3 cents...
Peace..

87DXHatch
07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
Ummm, way off topic here, but since you are sitting here posting messages, the LEAST you could do is to make your grammar and sentence structure correct. I mean, this doesn't take higher schooling, people, it just takes caring. You aren't chatting with someone so there is no rush.

Peace :flash:

Guyver007
07-24-2002, 02:08 PM
Well im sorry con escuse me pero i never fini elementry, if you cant under stand what i type then your schooling is worse then mine cause that would make you smarter if you udnerstand what i type... would it not? I think the point is to understand and be able to read what someone puts.... and if every one is gonna start critisizeing what someone types or how there car looks instead of leting someone know that there effort to make there car as costume as they like it then i believe this site sucks... As far as i know im not in school, im on the net finding something to do when im home..

hondaman87
07-24-2002, 03:49 PM
Guyver007 don't worry, ur camaro lip looks good i like it , but as far as my car on molding the bumper I work in a body shop and i know how to do it but not enough time and no how to bring my car every day to the shop " lost license", but i'm taking my time to do many projects

and for the taillight I have the red painted bulb for now and am getting the led red bulbs later on

but thinks for the warning

Guyver007
07-24-2002, 04:16 PM
Cool aight meng hook it up with my bumber then hehehe i need to make mine in one peace =)

bobafett
07-25-2002, 09:51 AM
i must say that is the SWEETEST looking hatch / 3g i have ever layed eyes on....

lol, i posted somewhere else wondering whose freaking car it could be, since i never saw pics of yours before... so now i know who to pester about this!

keep up the good work, that looks incredible!

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 11:14 AM
"But in respect to what ninja accord said your wrong for tellin the guy off like that, i thought this page was to make your accords as costume as possible doing what you want to it and makeing it look the way you want it to to your satisfaction, makeing the guy feel bad for what hes done is totally contredictin this page, thats the best ideas ive seen from any one on 3 geez"

If you post pictures of your car... you are asking for opinions. Boo hoo, someone doesn't like it. Grow up. Everyone has an opinion. I gave mine. And its true what I said. To get corporate funding and recognition, you need corporate appeal. Nothing about a mut bodykit and different colored mouldings says "make parts for me". If you dont believe me just go look around for parts for our cars. I've been in this game for going on five years now and have seen no real progression in this area. Its because companies have no interest in us. Throwing out something like that is no way to change that.

"i havent heard you say youve won any trophies NinjaAccord thats all i have to say ."

I'm glad that's all you have to say because you sound like an idiot. Do you think that because I dont run around screaming that I got "2 trophies one for best 86 to 89 accord from framingham car show" that I dont have a nice car? Well I hate to break it to you but that award basically means that he got a trophy for having a 3g that runs. He gets no praise from me for having the only 3g in a carshow and getting an award for doing something to it. What if there was another 86-89 Accord in the show? I have never won trophies for my car, but that's because whe you enter a 3g accord into competition with REALLY nice cars they tend to steal the show. Now if we have a 3g carshow in Nebraska or something, I'll be there bitch and you aint seen nothin yet. If you want to see MY car and say all the dirty things about it that you want just click where it says "See it here" in my signature. All comments are welcome.

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 11:24 AM
Oh, and Guyvery or whoever had the comment about not seeing me talk about winning trophies...

What have you seen? I've been posting on 3geez for a LONG time. If you just registered in May of 2002 then you havn't seen a damn thing. My post count is low because I only post when its necessary, not because I like to see the number get higher like some people. And I've been reading and going to meets and giving "my .02" since June of 2001. Were you around when I made my homemade white gauges in 2001? Were you around when I repainted damn near my WHOLE interior black in 2001? If you were then you shoulda opened your eyes and seen it. Otherwise dont speak them fightin' words. Here's my profile from EZboard... one of if not THE first message board for us 3geez. (http://pub63.ezboard.com/b3gs.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=89mantisacco rdlx)

tk89acc
07-25-2002, 11:45 AM
Man I wish they 86-89 accord classes around here. I guess I just have to stick to beating the newer cars.:D

89BlackH-Back
07-25-2002, 12:05 PM
yo I cant believe almost 2 pages of this went to saying bad shit about each others cars, man if you wanna state your opinion than fine, there wouldnt be the first amendment if it wasn't right, but when you start telling each other off and start telling people what the have to do to their car because you dont like it than it is time to grow up, ninja accord like you said you dont like the car ok than but you cant be like you oughta give this back to this and that back to that than you obviously don't understand the point of this website....lemme break it down for you WE ARE ALL TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING MAKE OUR CARS LOOK GREAT AND BE FAST! if you cant keep ur extra 16 cents that isn't needed than man dont reply simple as that

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 01:43 PM
*cough cough* i never said for him to give all those parts back. That was Nate. If you'd all pay attention to detail like that you'd also have a better argument. My first post:

"And we all wonder why companies wont sponsor us... I have to side with Nate on this one. It looks thrown together to me. Like you just found some cheap rims and put em on and splashed a lil paint here and there. Dont get me wrong I'm totally giving you the thumbs up for putting work into something and liking something.. but once you post you're asking for opinions. And so in my opinion I love the rear bumper and the side skirts, but the front bumper, the million spoke rims, and the "spoiler" are a bit much. Oh, and IMO painting the mouldings the same color as the rest of the car looks CLEAN. For that reason I could see doing it."

I was damn nice about it if you ask me. If you're gonna pick me out of a crowd and blame me for flaming on his car then I'll not hesitate to defend myself. The post you are referring to was posted by nate and I'm not going to defend what he said. Some of it is evil, but hey if you had been around a little longer then maybe you'd realize that that was his style... to just take it that next step - to say what others didn't. I share his views but I never would have worded it that way to offend someone's fragile ego. So once again think before y'all attack someone for having opinions.

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 01:44 PM
And TK, I love your car man. You are one of the rare acceptions to my statement. I have the same kit and wing and metallic black paintjob. I'm trying to compete with the big boys.

Quote: "you obviously don't understand the point of this website....lemme break it down for you WE ARE ALL TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING MAKE OUR CARS LOOK GREAT AND BE FAST!"

What if my goal is to get help whenever my 13 year old car dies on me? Or what if my goal is to help give others advice when they're in the same position? What if I just read this forum to laugh at all the people that take everything way too seriously and really dont need acceptance from some guy across the country to like my car. Do those reasons make me any less a member of this culture or group or whatever you want to call it? I think not.

89BlackH-Back
07-25-2002, 02:17 PM
ok ninja accord im sorry about that it was Nate that im talking to the screennames are look the same after working 4 hours overtime but yea man it was the part that said give the bumper back to the bmw n the side skirts back to the chevy or how ever it was worded bcuz this post isnt worth searching through to paste the quote, man if they guy likes it on there who cares its his car, he does what he wants, you stated ur opionion but now you are making fun of him, bout the part if the z24 stickers are still on there and there is a difference between giving someone an idea, giving someone your opinion and jus straight talking shit about someones elses ride, if accordman wants it on there than say no more

89BlackH-Back
07-25-2002, 02:24 PM
ninja accord the part about companies not wanting to sponser us bcuz of people who do dumb shit to the cars, man i highly doubt that these companies saw that hatch and was like man thats overboard forget the 3g accord sponsership, you know what it is, its everyone getting influences off of movies and music videos seeing brand new cars hooked up, so now everyone wants to go out and buy a brand new civic or brand new integra as long as its newer than 96 because they cant settle for an 89...but what they dont realize is when you settle for that 89 and you get used to it you realize how nice they really are.

tk89acc
07-25-2002, 02:29 PM
I was just playing around. Everyone gets way too worked up about what people think of their cars. If you the owner like it than you should keep doing what you like and not care about other peoples opinions.

89BlackH-Back
07-25-2002, 02:44 PM
tk you couldnt have said it better

hondaman87
07-25-2002, 03:08 PM
He gets no praise from me for having the only 3g in a carshow and getting an award for doing something to it. What if there was another 86-89 Accord in the show?

for ur info I got second place and the car didn't look like that it looked plainer

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 03:10 PM
Well... those last two comments are in no way up for argument because I believe them too. If the owner is happy with the car then it DOESNT matter bout what other people think. But TK you can't say that you dont care about what other people think about your car, otherwise why put it in carshows? What other people think about your car influences how you think about your car whether you like it or not. If it didn't ever win at shows, I'm sure you'd take a different approach to its appearance. My tastes are based on things I've seen on other cars so what people think about mine DOES matter to me. AND, hondaman is trying to get positive feedback on his car. If you put it in carshows you want people to like its appearance. If he didn't put it in shows and was content to just have it the way it is then what other people thought about it really wouldn't matter. Fact is, he DOES care what other people think which is why he shows it, posts about it, and modifies it in the first place. If he's a cool guy and isn't easily offended he'll take my criticism as something of value, not an attack. If I dont like the look, I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way. *LISTEN TO THIS HERE* If you want to have the best results at carshows you need people to like how it looks. Me saying that I DONT like it is actually helping HIM out because I'm sure there are others too. I even told him what I didn't like and WHY. I did his ass a favor. If it was a beater car and daily driven I'd never waste my time even trying to express my opinions on it.

And my bad about saying that there probably wasn't any other 86-89 Accords in there. But was there? I would actually would like your car more if it was plainer. What was plain about it? It got second, ok. What got first? Was there a twin turbo rx7 in first and the supra from the fast and the furious in third? I doubt it.

hondaman87
07-25-2002, 03:25 PM
you know; to all of you guys thanks for all your comments even though some of them are bad but i apreciate your honesty at were i live thre aren't many 3 geez hooked up there are all civics 4th generation acc. ludes you name them but not 3 geez, but I'm trying hard to keep up, this car is mine 6 honda accord H/B i love this cars and I'll do what ever I can to try to make it look nice and go fast, but it is extremely hard to find the parts that we need for owr cars,and don't tell its not because it is,so thank you for all your comments and i'll try to do better as the time goes on

89NinjaAccordLX
07-25-2002, 04:28 PM
On a complimentary note, its good to see that someone has some balls to try that stuff. Kudos to you man. I'm keepin an eye on your work cuz although we have differing tastes, Im still curious as to what kinda work you CAN DO.

Guyver007
07-25-2002, 06:21 PM
Hmm Ninja i apologize, but in a way you agreed to what Nate said, there for you are in part to blame like someone else said your names do look the same at a quick glance, the things I said were meant to whom ever said that about the putting back the parts to there original cars... Serious I thought this page was to make you car the way you like it, doing things to it that make it unique since there really ain’t much options for our cars like those great kits that all the other cars have... or for example my carbed hatchback, where is there a performance intake for mine. And if there are any parts then its not so easy to come by, maybe up states it is but here n Florida there is barely anything that has performance parts here, Pep boys is one but they only have stuff for new accords sometimes not even them. In reality there’s only about 3 places in the whole part of Florida that I know about, Driver seat, Murry’s speed and costume, and some other place down south from me... Were her to show our own unique things we can do to our cars, get ideas, share opinions, and yes your entitled to your own opinion but you don’t have to make other ppl feel like crap about what they do to there car. One of the many reasons I responded when whoever said that about putting back the parts to the other cars was cause it made me feel like crap as well cause I my self took parts off a camaro to fit it on mine, as well as I plan to put in some seats from a Nissan 240 into my car just cause I like them. So i did feel bad about it too, I am sorry if it wasn’t you who said that but if you agree then your just as guilty as him. Later Oh yea and to the guy that was talking bad about my grammar, for your info. I went to school I know how to type and write and read and so forth. But I believe I finish all that there for I don’t really have to take that EXTRA!! Lil few minutes to make my self look like a freaking geek, I was born in Miami not in Beverly Hills with the privilege of going to some expansive collage or university like HARVARD or such… and if you want to think I’m dumb then please go ahead like we Hispanics say me limpio el culo con lo que pienses de mi…

Guyver007
07-25-2002, 06:24 PM
Hey Ninja no hard feelings man... check it out, i went to this place to see how much it costs to do my intirior but they said they cant do the dash or doors and stuff they said they can only stain it or something, so ima have to go with spraying it my self.. since you did your intirior do you have any pics of how it looks now and what paint did you use,, and does it chip or fade away in time with ppl touching it?

tk89acc
07-25-2002, 07:42 PM
I really dont care if people like my car or not truely. I put it in shows b/c I know there are people that like it. On the otherhand I know there are people that dont. I view my car as an expression of my likes and my personality. Shows are fun and its cool to see people stare and take pics of my car. Its not about winning. I've been to about 18 shows and won at 8. If I was to go just to win I would have gotten rid of this car because alot of the time I lose is b/c I am up against much newer cars. They have less things done but b/c they are newer they get more respect. I personally admire his car b/c he has tried something different. Its good to see variety b/c if not at shows you would hundreds of cars that look basically look the same and how fun would that be?

89bumblethumper
07-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Yo Guyver007...I painted My ENTIRE tan interior Black, and the fabric yellow...if youa re painting the vinyl and you dont want to take all the panels and stuff out goto your chase-pitkin or home depot and buy a can of BIN stain-killer primer...put 2 costs on with a paintbrush...let dry for an hour or two and then buy Rust-oleum paint (whichever color) and put usually 2 coats on...1st coat will not look right but the more coats you add the better...plus ive noticed that the painting on with a brush comes out better than a spray can, plus dries a little more maluable so that the bending vinytl wont crack the paint...hope that helps...

89BlackH-Back
07-26-2002, 12:35 PM
hey guyver if you are looking to paint your interior go to autozone if there is one near you and just ask for some dashboard-upholsrty paint, i bought it in a big can like a paint can and used a high compressed spray gun that you paint your cars with and its has never came off not even the seats....but now im going to put leather integra seats in, maybe if you are looking into dying the seats check out what other options you have because it might be easier to just to put new seats in that are the color you want

Guyver007
07-29-2002, 03:45 PM
Thanks 89BlackH-Back as a matter of fact i was thinkin bout puting in some new seats .. i was lookin at the nissan 240 seats.. they somewhat look like tha raceing seats i want.. but thanks for the info on the paint ..

kennycm
07-30-2002, 07:26 AM
I like your kit, they should have had your car on the fast and furious.

tuner4life
10-20-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey what is the the bottom piece of the bumper from i know the rest is stock but the bottom looks cool.