PDA

View Full Version : what setup

Neuspeed87lx
03-13-2004, 08:30 PM
what setup should i use ....suspension wise..... on my 96 civic .... it will be mostly used for the track .... but it will be drivin alot around town ..... i dont really care how the ride is .... as long as it works well on the track ... the car should be in the low to mid 13's ... any imput is appreciated ....

RobT5580
03-13-2004, 11:50 PM
Not sure on what springs but i would get Koni Yellows hands down. Or if you were real serious get the Tien Coilovers.

Busted_Blue
03-14-2004, 01:37 AM
Not sure on what springs but i would get Koni Yellows hands down. Or if you were real serious get the Tien Coilovers.

Teins :bow:

Tein Flex, or SS are the best for daily driver/performance. Course they cost a pretty penny, but they are definitely worth the money. I believe the SS as well as the Flex have adjustable dampers as well as adjustable height. Very handy since you say your car is going to be track/street. I say shell out the money for proper suspension. These coilovers are real coilovers that come with properly valved shocks to the springs, so bad bounce is not an issue.

AZmike
03-14-2004, 07:44 AM
I'm not too sure what the best dampers available for the civic are. I know a guy with a CRX that is happy with koni yellows when he takes it out on track days. I'd recommend some type of coilovers you you can properly corner balance your car.