PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yes

BMS
03-14-2004, 08:46 PM
My left front wheel started making weird noises. When I drive straight and level it would make a rubbing kinda noise, then when I hit the brakes or apply power it would go away. It gradually got worse from Friday night to Saturday morning. So I start to take the wheel off to look into the situation. 3 out of 4 lug nuts were less than finger tight. Holy Fucking Shit. I had just finished a huge highway trip. Needless to say I made sure they were tight before I went anywhere. The last person that touched them was a "certified mechanic". That ass coulda killed me. And that was the vehicular highlight of my weekend.

MrBen
03-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Go back and tell him what happened and if he doesn't do something to make up for it then threaten him :)

Neuspeed87lx
03-14-2004, 09:04 PM
thats happened to me ..... on my way home from a meet we had ......luckey mark (the mod here) and luis ( an old memeber) saved my ass .... its not fun

lightbulblxi
03-14-2004, 09:18 PM
damn man, go to the mechanic and throw the lugnuts at him and tell him bout what happened. lug nuts hurt when u throw them btw, i found out the hard way.