PDA

View Full Version : $50 too much for bumper cover?

Bryan Smith
03-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Guy off ebay selling a front bumper cover off his 89 LXi wants $50 he's local so im picking it up. He wanted $20 for his lenses though. :rolleyes:

Searching through the forums I see you guys are selling yours for $15-$30 + shipping, so I guess $50 local is a good price. I need a new one eitherway, and the LXi front bumper cover is the same as the DX right?

k-roy
03-15-2004, 10:39 PM
I paid $50 for the entire bumper with lights.
The bumper is differant, but it will still work for you.

Bryan Smith
03-15-2004, 10:44 PM
I paid $50 for the entire bumper with lights.
The bumper is differant, but it will still work for you.

I'm sorry, its just an LX, is that the same cover as whats on the LXi's? If so, whats the difference?

Blue Impact
03-16-2004, 12:37 AM
The bumper should be the same. The only difference is that 88-89 coupe and sedan bumpers look much better than the hatches and 86-87 bumpers. The only difference between the LX, LX-i, SE-i and DX bumper is that the DX isn't painted to whereas the others are painted. And $70 for the lenses and bumper is about how much I'll be charged if I were to get them from a Pick N Pull. Just talk to the bastard and see if he'll give you the lenses with the bumper for $50. Good luck.

Bryan Smith
03-16-2004, 06:09 AM
The bumper should be the same. The only difference is that 88-89 coupe and sedan bumpers look much better than the hatches and 86-87 bumpers. The only difference between the LX, LX-i, SE-i and DX bumper is that the DX isn't painted to whereas the others are painted. And $70 for the lenses and bumper is about how much I'll be charged if I were to get them from a Pick N Pull. Just talk to the bastard and see if he'll give you the lenses with the bumper for $50. Good luck.

Well I'd rather just get the "euro" lenses off procarparts on ebay. $30 isnt bad.