PDA

View Full Version : Englishtown Saturday 3/27/04

RobT5580
03-16-2004, 03:20 PM
I just want to get an idea on who is going to go. I know myself and steve are pretty much definately going and hopefully a bunch of us can meet up. Hopefully the weather changes for the better this snow is killin me.

turfnnsurf
03-17-2004, 10:35 AM
I am going to try to make it for a visit. But if Maurice can get his TEG running strong for the 27th and make it there, i'll deffinately be there to see if he learned how to shift yet...LOL J/K Mauricio

PhydeauX
03-17-2004, 11:51 AM
I'll be there.. hopefully toting the 2g with its new head and matched manifold.

andy

markmdz89hatch
03-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I think I can make it too.

Any chance I can hitch a ride with someone else from the CT crew, as my car is not feeling too well right now.

Coroncho80
03-17-2004, 02:43 PM
But if Maurice can get his TEG running strong for the 27th and make it there, i'll deffinately be there to see if he learned how to shift yet...LOL J/K Mauricio

hahahahaha funny Mr. DSM :kekeke:

I might be there. My car is going throuw MAJOR changes right now. If i get it all ready I will be there.

Brad, give me a call bro and for all of you fags that had my old number, here is my new nextel: 215-416-6133. Update your files BIACHESSSSSSSSS :D

PS: I wanna see Brad, Steve and Rob run. Oh yeah, are you bringing ur B20 beast, Rob??

RobT5580
03-17-2004, 04:19 PM
You better go maurice even if its just to hang out. No my car wont be ready until early summer unless i hit the lottery. I still have a lot to do and i dont want to half ass anything on my car. My goal was to actually finish my entire car excluding interior this summer but i really want to get to enjoy it this summer. But if i work hard i think i pull it off but then again im paying off old debt and saving money since im going to live on campus next year as well.....

So i will most likely be going down with steve and mark even though we have not made any plans yet. But i will be there unless its still snowing/raining or is less than 50 degrees outside...

Coroncho80
03-22-2004, 05:15 AM
bump ..................

RobT5580
03-22-2004, 10:42 AM
So far from CT/MA that i believe are going:
Me
Steve
Mark
Josias

Its not definate but everyone said they wanted to go and we are probably all going to ride together. Hopefully its going to be a decent day.

PhydeauX
03-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Things arn't looking good for the 2g to be ready for this. Sean said the head should be ready today or tomorrow, but it'd have to be shipped nextday to get to me in time for the car to be back together for sat. Costing me a fortune in shipping and giving me no tuning time, and its supposed to rain weds and thurs. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next time to bring that out. The curent project at work has also run over schedule. Hopefully it'll be finished up by before this weekend (concidering I've worked throuhg every weekend this month so far). I'll be trying very hard to make it up to e-town, relax, and watch some races. Nothing's more relaxing then deafening engine noise, with the smell of race gas and melting tires. I don't know what people see in the beach..

PS. The weather is saying partly cloudy giving way to sun in the afternoon and a high of 61. Should be nice.

andy

smufguy
03-23-2004, 06:00 AM
im there :cheers:

smufguy
03-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Jesus, NJ meets are the most fucking Pathetic meets ever. God damn........ we are scrapin ass with 6 or 7 people going whats up with that????

well the forcase for This saturday is gonna be in the high 60s with little bit of clouds and thats it, so whats the matter with people? :rant2:

oh yeah, Chris (Civtek) is gonna be there

RobT5580
03-24-2004, 06:17 PM
The last one was pretty good last november but i see it as the beginning of the year and everyone is in school and not in the car show mood yet. But it should still be a good time if a lot of nice cars show up. Thats the reason why im going as none of the CT people are bring their 3rd gens. But we will have to make a specific meet at the start of summer so we can hang out. So far i know almost for sure me, steve, and mark will be there. Josias hasnt confirmed yet but its a far ride for him so i dont think he will be coming down.

smufguy
03-24-2004, 06:46 PM
oh well, that blows. i guess a lot of people dont wanna meet up in Englishtown. I mean, i dont really give a crap you know? i live like 30 mts from it and i can get there in 20 mts if i wanna. Not too far and chris can get there in 45 mts if he wants.

I can pretty much meet anywhere down south of jersey near PA border, cause i live pretty close to Trenton anyway. Besides, We always miss people. Its like, any other state meet is cool cause its organized, but ours is just crappy, The last three meets out of the 4 has been a disaster.

The first one was rainy, second one i could not go, third one was in E-town and so was the 4th one and Not that many people showed up. But i understand why and u gave a pretty good reason Rob.

I wish the Summer would be a lot different, but i hope they dont go on vacation.

I usually travel to NC or VA and i have asked people if they wanna meet up, and seems like they dont wanna. The west coast and mid is pretty nice when it comes to meets IMO.

PhydeauX
03-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Well, it looks like you can count me out...

*&^%$# work....

There is a 99% chance I will be working all weekend now >:-[

andy

smufguy
03-24-2004, 10:06 PM
man.......... this is getting better and better. You know what, i dont think i wanna go either. How about we just cancel the meet and save all the trouble? Ill tell chris i dont wanan go. ONly three people are gonna show up, it aint a meet, and even if one drops out, its just worthless. so yeah, count me out too.

Sorry im pissy, but it would just save us all the trouble of driving that far for no reason. Better yet, we will just have a meet during the summer and be glad with it.

So final word, im not going either.

Coroncho80
03-25-2004, 05:17 AM
oh yeah, Chris (Civtek) is gonna be there

Hey preveen, you talk to Chris (Civtek)!? I freaking lost my phone man and I lost ALL the numbers. Could you tell him to call me at 215-416-6133 or give me his number. I gotta talk to him ASAP!

nswst8
03-25-2004, 05:45 AM
Where is EnglishTown I'm new and don't know where it is, I might be able to make it if it isn't to far fron the New London area.
Phil :cheers:

smufguy
03-25-2004, 05:50 AM
Hey preveen, you talk to Chris (Civtek)!? I freaking lost my phone man and I lost ALL the numbers. Could you tell him to call me at 215-416-6133 or give me his number. I gotta talk to him ASAP!

chri's number 609-548-0428

RobT5580
03-25-2004, 09:15 AM
nswst8 its about 3 hours away from the hartford area its up in New Jersey at the race track...

smufguy
03-25-2004, 09:48 AM
EVENT INFO::: 27, Sat Street Muffled vehicles only. AM Session - 2nd Annual NORTHEAST HONDA MEET . Honda & Acuras Only. Drag Racing & Car Show. Open 9AM PM Session - RS + TSB + HS. PTS. Open 3PM.

go here >> http://www.etownraceway.com/ and click on directions to find your way in.

So lets get a final roll call. WHO are all going for SURE?

i wont be there on the 27th so dont look for me fellas. sorry.

RobT5580
03-25-2004, 11:50 AM
As far as i know still just the three of us from CT
Me
Steve
Mark

nswst8
03-25-2004, 01:45 PM
Would love to get there, But I couldn't justifiy it to the wife after only being in CT for three weeks.
But if any of you guys are interested, there is a 89 SE-i Coupe 5 Speed in Vineland had some minor front end fender bender they were asking $299 for it, look to have been in garage they took it in on trade in. I was trying to get down to see it, but doesn't seem to be time right now.
Mr Roberts Super store 1-800-653-3130
Some one go get it.
Phil :cheers:

RobT5580
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Do you have any other info on the car? I might be interested depending on a few things and where is vineland?

nswst8
03-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Rob, I threw you a PM.
Phil

Coroncho80
03-28-2004, 10:51 AM
chri's number 609-548-0428

Thanks Mr. Patel :kekeke: