PDA

View Full Version : How many worms could possible fit into this 55 gallon drum.lol.

120hpcanadian
03-20-2004, 04:28 PM
This has been the most horrible week of my life.
1]Wrote of 3 Gee, got settlement , yes it was enough but i don't like talking about money.
2]Find nice car I have always wanted 1980 Toyota Corolla
3]Give desposit on "certfied car"
4] Ask again "oh its not certified"
5]Take to old shop get certified,"barely"
6]go to MTO [1st trip] "oh you need the bill of sale from the previsous owner"[i know it sounds easy]
7]somehow get reciept not easy as "people are becoming antisocial"
8] Go back to MTO oh now you need an appraisal because the cars to old
so we barely find a place and barely get it done
9]go back to MTO oh were sorry we just looked at the ownership and its a "salvaged" car .
Under the new system the car has several designations. I now need to get a structural test, a new insurance system , and i'm in it already for $900.00

Part two
I have been trying to sell a "project" car for weeks a guy agrees to , and its a as is car for $240.00 . Well he comes back two hours later all upset and its because the THE WHEEL fell off and im not kidding the actual wheel nuts fell off going only 2km/h for only 2km[he lives around the corner] the car was as is but even i feel its a bit ridiculous and now my better business ethics tell me i should renumerate him a bit..

Part three
personal injuries Both me and my brother hurt ourselves i ripped my finger nail right off and my brother slliced his finger open on the head of a bolt which he should of got stitches for. I really think my life is shit. I mean I always beleive that you learn from every experience, and i havent even gotten made yet, but i have been screwed on every single deal or agreement i have ever made............... oh well i hope you guys get a laugh and if any of you can offer some support or cash [wink] i would be happy........jk..........

lightbulblxi
03-20-2004, 04:48 PM
heres what i have to say, u could prolly get a million worms in a 55 gallon drum. hope that helps. haha.

120hpcanadian
03-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Are earth worms really safe to eat.... man on man i just wanna get this car, a nice rwd car okay 4cyl on gas, and possibility of a 160hp stock fuel injected motor, becuase its to old to e-test.... Oh and with stock internals i can bump it up over 300, although i doubt it but hey if other people say its okay it must be okay. :stupid:

120hpcanadian
03-20-2004, 05:38 PM
the :stupid: sign is for me....... ok