PDA

View Full Version : Yaay, I'm new here!

Oyvind Ryeng
03-21-2004, 02:40 AM
And I've come to stay; this is the *ultimate* Accord 3G-forum on the web, would be a shame not to be a member...

Name: Øyvind Ryeng (The letter "Ø" is pronounced correct in "bird", "burn", "learn" etc.)
Car: Link to 3geez-thread (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=31891)

I even got a picture of myself Here (http://home.no/oyryeng/oyvind.jpg) (my little sister is also in the pic).

Elijah
03-21-2004, 02:51 AM
Welcome u will enjoy the site.And remember our little frieand search.

Oyvind Ryeng
03-21-2004, 03:06 AM
Welcome u will enjoy the site.And remember our little frieand search.
Yeah, serching is the best thing ever. I've browsed 3geez for months, but finally I'm registred! :) Haha, laughing my ass off @ all the repeted questions about H22 swap, B16/B18 swap, not to forget the "i have a 2-litre can i put a turbo on it" and "will 190shot nos shoot flames in my exhaust" etc. Lots of gold in the archives! :)

87AccordsterLx
03-21-2004, 04:28 AM
Welcome! Im glad to hear that you decided to register. How is life in Norway?

gekko
03-21-2004, 09:09 AM
welcome =)

ja velkommen på norsk kan jeg vel også skrive ...

Cheeseburger
03-21-2004, 10:03 AM
welcome =)

:ugh2: ya what ever he said

any ways welcame to 3geez.com and nice car you have

Oyvind Ryeng
03-21-2004, 02:45 PM
Life in Norway is fair, a little expensive, but the roads have lots of holes in them (not fun when the Accord suffers from weak lower ball joints and will have 40-profile-wheels soon).

"Guess I can write 'welcome' in Norwegian" - Thanks, Gekko!

Yeah, the Accord is awesome; I love it! My first car too, you know...

MattsAccord
03-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Your car is looking good. I have a quick ? and maybe someone else might be able to answer it also. I have a cousin that is going to scool in Scotland, well some of my family is going to see her in a few months. I thought well maybe if there over there they could get me a few things. First, do all of the 3geez's over have the none flip up headlights? If they don't what do the corners look like? Second, can the taillights from a euro accord fit in the hole from a US accord? Any help would be awesome. Thanks. :cheers:

Oyvind Ryeng
03-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Yes, ALL 3G Accords in ALL of Europe has the same style of non-flip-up lights. Of cource, the English cars are driven in the left side of the road, so the beam pattern is all wrong. I don't know if the taillights fit, but I would guess so. I would say it is a 95% certinty that they will fit.

Accords in Japan looks just like the Euro ones, except for the Right-Hand-Drive.

$mokenB'$
03-26-2004, 02:33 PM
im a little late on this but my aunt moved to norway recently and thats why i have my 3gen... cant beat a free car! o ya welcome!

A20A1
03-26-2004, 02:39 PM
The euro lights fit the 86 and 87 accord... only the corners will fit on the 88 and 89 accords... and this is for the 4 door... I know the coupes and hatches are a different.

If you own an 88 89 accord you'll need the 86 -87 trunk lid... of course the lids may have changed in 88 89 so just check the width of the trunk lights before buying them.

I have euro lights on my car... I had the center piece for the trunk as well but that got towed along with my 86 DX.