PDA

View Full Version : A good place to get engine rebuilt in Washington State

1988AccordDX
03-22-2004, 02:15 PM
I am in search of a experienced engine rebuild shop here in Seattle Washington. Does anyone know of a good place that have done allot of honda engine rebuilds. i would appreciate any info. :321:

NXRacer
03-22-2004, 03:15 PM
i'd call around to some performance shops. Just look in the phone book and go shopping and see what you can come up with. Are you looking for a high performance build or just an OEM rebuild?

1988AccordDX
03-22-2004, 04:05 PM
I am looking to rebuild a mild engine with a little more HP than I have now. I am also planning on adding a FI system a little later down the road also. Thanks for the advice.

NXRacer
03-22-2004, 04:09 PM
maybe check out nwstreetracing.com and see if anybody on there knows of a good shop to go to.

1988AccordDX
03-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

zerotap
03-27-2004, 12:56 AM
What part of Washington State are you in. I live in the Seattle Tacoma area and could probably help you find some places if you are close. One good place I have heard about is ProMax Performance. I believe they do domestic and import engine rebuilds. You can check out their website at www.pro-max.com. They are well known in this area, but I know a couple of guys who are into Honda's and may know of some places.

mykwikcoupe
03-29-2004, 08:44 PM
let me know what you come up with. As of know Im sending mine down to cali for extra treatment but if I can find a place as good as openloop or golden eagle Id go there. Stay away from jim greene. I spent a few weeks as an intern down at kirkland auto, they have great partsd and knowledge but specialize in domestics. If your looking for basic Its worth a call