PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happen to U?

HondaSi88
07-11-2002, 05:53 PM
My car was towed from my apartment by my apartment "LONG STORY"
anyway the tow truck people told me that everything was in the car and no touched!
Well when i got there everything was gone!!!
i had 4 amps my eq cd player speakers box luckly I took my rims off a few months back........O these fools even stole the MSD system which I had hidden under my seat!
Now im at war with this tow truck company!
and my insurance company is asking for reciepts.........Damn when it rains it pours!!!!

pimp86LX
07-11-2002, 07:24 PM
wow!!! you got anal raped bud..that really sucks.. i'm sorry for ya

Fuckin crookid tow truck companies!!

Inabj2
07-11-2002, 07:35 PM
Hmm i that situation id threathen the manager and make him speak its obvious he stole the shit. By thrhathen him i meansubject him to etreme amounts of pain till he speaks

shepherd79
07-11-2002, 11:01 PM
dude take that SOB to the court.

jigga225
07-12-2002, 12:04 AM
got any pictures man? they might help.
I hate that shit man I wouldnt let my car even go to one of those places cause I know they take shit. They would have a field day with my car I know. Sons of bitches. Make me wanna buss them in their head until the white flesh shows.

HondaSi88
07-12-2002, 02:57 PM
well i guess something good is gonna come out of this! My insurance company is handling this
and from my phone conversation they will pay me this!
I need to move and get a house!!!!

MoonScryer
07-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Ummm, the MSD is gone? Ya know, I already sent the money :p

HondaSi88
07-12-2002, 06:06 PM
when i get it i'll send it back!

MoonScryer
07-12-2002, 10:30 PM
That's cool. Too bad I can't get it though; have to find anohter. Hell, in my now non-empoloyed status, guess I should count it a blessing :D

HondaSi88
07-13-2002, 03:54 AM
i actually just read that post! I have had a job all my life well since 15
so not working is kinda hard for me to understand!
My first job I got laid off.....I worked at a Supermarket called "shoprite" up in Jersey and its funny because I only got paid like 4.55 an hour! And the only reason why they hired me was because there was a strike going on!
So everyday I had to cross the picket lines......I had all types of things thrown at me.....People tryin to chase me........all for a little summer job! O well
but I hope u bounce back!!!

ELM'sLX+CHL'sDX
07-15-2002, 05:00 PM
If you paid by credit card for your equipment, then you might be able to use your credit card statement as proof. My car was also towed from my girlfriend's apartment complex for not having current registration tags.

Luckily for me I had obtained a temporary operating permit, which was clearly put on the appropriate spot on the windshield. The fucking apartment complex manager bitched about refunding me. She gave me a long ass story about how she didn't know that "temporary operating" permits existed. She paid eventually after a heated discussion. I had proof from the towing company that the temporary operating permit was properly installed.

What the fuck is wrong with apartment people these days. Ain't even one of those upscale places too.
:wtf:

By the way where is this towing company that ripped you off? I have a good mind on setting that god dam place on fire.

Claude

TeKKnoTeKK
07-15-2002, 05:27 PM
Hell yeah I would not stand for that.....I would do everything I could to make those fuckers burn. Ohhhhhh that pisses me off, damn businesses rippin people off everyday. Hope you get it all straightened out bro, let us know what happens.