PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kits

Kevin
03-23-2004, 08:22 AM
Are there any other car that has the same suspension as a 3rd gen accord?? I need camber kits, but really dont want to spend 175 just for the front. Ebay has many diffrent kits for cars that are for all 4 wheels for like 100 bucks!!! what companies make kits for our cars?? Has anyone heard on Intrax?? :werd:

Vinny
03-23-2004, 08:35 AM
I have a full set of ingalls (fronts and rears) sitting on the self in the garage. I know eibach makes rear kits and there are a few off name companies that sell kits. I think NAPA carries rear kits and you can always try to source prelude upper control arms for the fronts. I thought you were selling that thing Kev???????

Kevin
03-23-2004, 08:51 AM
I was going to. I could not get the loan on the 96 Gsr that i wanted. Im going to play with it for awhile and have some fun. I just got Si rims and they look sweet so..i figured what the hell!!! How much would you sell that Kit for?? Havent much luck with the lude arms!!

Vinny
03-23-2004, 09:02 AM
what my ingalls kits? Honestly I don't want to but if I did I'd have to say about 175 or a lil less for both. You know how the old saying goes. Money talks so for the right price I may let them go :)

jigga225
03-23-2004, 05:36 PM
i've heard of intrax, but ii'm not sure if they make kits for our cars.
the front kit from ingalls can be got for about $100 for the front.
and you can do the rears yourself with washers.
and that's cheaper than $175

Kevin
03-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Ya intrax makes the whole upper A arm kit!! They say it can be set up for better drag launches and that it has polyurethane bushings!! I cant find ingalls for that cheap!!