PDA

View Full Version : lower fork arm ?

wickedaccord
03-23-2004, 12:04 PM
i need to know if anyone has access to a 90-93 accord or 94-97 accord lower fork arm. if u do, can u please contact me. i am trying to use adjustable shocks from those cars. already tried a 90-93 teg which is the same as a civic and new tegs. integra's lower fork arm is too small in diameter., not fitting the accord control arm. let me know if any of u do have a 90-93 accord or 94-97 accord lower fork arm lyin around or somethin. i jus need a measurement of it. and if u can, the rear would be nice too. thanks

:bow: jon

Blue Impact
03-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Jon, I'll let you know sometime next week cuz I might be hitting a junkyard this weekend. But I must say that so far I haven't seen any 5G Accords though I have seen a couple 4G's.

wprocomp
03-23-2004, 02:33 PM
jon If I am not mistaken crx struts coilovers will work,not exactly sure how it will sit though.

goldyaccord
03-23-2004, 07:32 PM
jon If I am not mistaken crx struts coilovers will work,not exactly sure how it will sit though.
I know for a fact that the Crx strut would work. however, the rod is too tall. sorta worthless if you get what i mean. as for the crx forks, they could maybe work but you still would have to deal with what struts would be short enough...

wickedaccord
03-23-2004, 08:20 PM
well ive checked crx and 91 civic shocks also. it's the same diameter of the other civics an tegs. ive tested a tokico blue shock off my friends 91 civic. same thing, the shock was too large for the accords lower fork arm. but ill check specifically a crx's. i hope it's the same cuz my friend bought a tein suspension off a crx and put it into his 90-93 teg. so im figuring it'd be the same outcome. unless u guys have done it before?????? thanks for the info tho

goldyaccord
03-24-2004, 12:37 PM
all civics, tegs and crx's can pretty much swap suspensions along with brakes... Maybe what I can do is, when I get up to Oregon I'll try to get with bobafett and see if we can get a Crx lower arm onto the accord and see if it fits.. if that can work.. oh boy, it opens an whole new support for struts

Koni yellows etc..