PDA

View Full Version : F*ckin Rights

tonytouch
03-24-2004, 06:24 PM
hey guys my name is matt im from thunder bay ontario (we dont live in igloos) i just recently purchased a 1986 accord ex-i auto it has brown interior and that beige exterior the body was pretty rusted when i bought but i completed the body work a couple of days ago its gonna look pretty good. today i brought to the shop and masked the whole car tomorrow im gonna paint it (im cousins with the owner). i have a few pics of it b4 the body work was done but still unsure on how to post pictures, but ill figure it out. ne way i didnt even think there was a site like this. thats amazing props to the peeps who started this

Mac
03-24-2004, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the board. It's nice to have family with body shops. Lucky you. Definately let us know how it turns out.

pimp86LX
03-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Ahh right thunder bay!

just another reason why we need a central ontario meet instead of a super down south meet!

theres guys from all over ontario! myself im in peterborough. Others can be found in North bay, Ajax, i think theres a dude from the sault.....saint marie that is ;-), Toronto, all over!

dXsquared
03-24-2004, 06:44 PM
lol.. tbay is soo far from southern ontario.. its like 6 hours from me and im like 4 from southern ontario

Travis

RustyHo88
03-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Hey... Thunder Bay is on Lake Superior. Thats kinda close to me. It would be a 10 hr drive, but if I found a ferry... :D . Gotta love the UP.