PDA

View Full Version : Shizzen Blow Out!!!!!!!!!

sccrsteve5
03-26-2004, 10:59 PM
I had a blow out when i took a sharp turn in a parking lot and the tire tore and slowly released air and i was flat in 25 yards...stopped and took off the tire...the lugs stripped the prongs(don't know the name for 'em) and we could only get one lug all the way on...and one halfway on...so i went at idle...me, my friend in his bug, and another friend's dad in his truck(there were like 15 of us guys together...so we were going down a street and it was wobbling pretty bad... we went about 4 blocks and then turned and on a main street it started realllly wobbling making it seem like it had hydros on it...so i finally pulled it into a bank parking lot and just in time cuz the spare had almost ripped that one lug off and almost blew....it was a close call...i locked it all up, took my shift knob off and my cd face out...the tire place is gonna be there at 8 am to fix it....shiz long ass fuckin night..... :violin:

lightbulblxi
03-27-2004, 03:02 PM
thats shitty man, are they fixing the "prongs" too?

sccrsteve5
03-27-2004, 10:26 PM
yeah...they got it all fixed today...got two new tires on the front...and the like new tires on the front moved to the back....so i'm rolling good. minus my rack...he said i have 10,000 miles til my rack is completely broken