PDA

View Full Version : R. I. P.

Techno
03-29-2004, 09:13 PM
:crying: Was Rear-ended today and ended up a Total Loss. Waiting to turn left into the auto parts store and waiting for this georgeously restored Corvette to pass the other way when WHAM! this lady slammed into the back of me. I ended up with my tail lights kissing the back side of my rear seat.
Deffinately a loss hard to deal with.
Now I just gotta hope that the insurance company give me enough money to make it worthwhile. :crying:
Techno

MrBen
03-29-2004, 09:19 PM
Ouch! That sucks! Damn Washington drivers. Such a beautiful day shot to hell for you. I'm sorry :(

zero.counter
03-29-2004, 09:19 PM
I am sorry to hear that bro...

Hope that the insurance company works in your favor.

You reminded me of when I first got rear ended, I had yet to tie down the stereo so it flew out, hit the shift knob, and landed in the back seat...not hitting me.

bobafett
03-29-2004, 09:22 PM
i would have taken that bitch out of her car and fucking smashed her face :(

no excuse for idiotic driving...

pixiesfan78
03-31-2004, 11:54 PM
whoa bobafett down killer lol. dude that sucks balls about your ride is it gonna be an open caskett funeral?

88accordhb
04-01-2004, 12:03 AM
sorry for your lost! I hope insurance gives you lots and lots of money! hehe wat are your plans for the next car? btw I know it sux for you and all...but can we get some pics?

BITESIZE
04-01-2004, 12:07 AM
I would have whipped it out and pissed all over that dumb bitches car.

Techno
04-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Pics were taken Waiting to develop and then will scan and post

Techno

sorry for your lost! I hope insurance gives you lots and lots of money! hehe wat are your plans for the next car? btw I know it sux for you and all...but can we get some pics?

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Another 3Geez Gone May she R.I.P :sadwave:

fuzzy audio
04-01-2004, 01:06 AM
bummer bro. sorry.

Techno
04-01-2004, 10:05 AM
sorry for your lost! I hope insurance gives you lots and lots of money! hehe wat are your plans for the next car?

Well I am not sure what I am going to do now. I just got word back from the Insurance Company that I will only be receiving $1180 for the car. I looked and looked but I cannot get another accord here in Washington that even begins to compare to what I had for less than $1600. And that was listed as "needs work" So what am I to do? I might have to wait til I have enough money saved up for another one.

*Note to Members in Washington State...Anyone here know of someone selling one that looks decent and rides good?*

The worst thing about losing my car is not the fact that I lost money on it, but that I lost all that time and effort I had put into the car to make it my own.
Not many people can say they were pulling as many HP as I was on a stock motor. (with just a few mods :) )

:sad2: Techno

cubert
04-01-2004, 10:10 AM
id say its time to find a beater with a heater and save some cash up..sucks about the car man..

bobafett
04-01-2004, 10:15 AM
im trying to get amber to sell her hatch. its in ok shape except for the passenger side door needs to be replaced (it has a bad dent) but her car is nice and strong, and already has some good mods on it. intake, headers, high flow cat, 2.5" exhaust and rice muffler....

but im trying to talk her into a 4g accord (*cough cough h22a swap cough*) or 240sx or something that she can make pretty and look cool and get lots of bolt ons for.....

DanLXI88
04-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Man that is such :bs: ! Why did they give you so little? And maybe it's time to go after her for the differnce. This is why people lie about shit when they have an accident because the insurance company bends you over and forces you to bend somebody else over to recover from a loss. It sucks but thats how the system is :sad2: Good luck man I hope you can find a 3g in good shape and use your old 3g for parts.

Brentm
04-01-2004, 12:32 PM
come to canada to buy a car, woo, how much is 1180 in can dollars? might be able to find a good deal.

my86dx4dr
04-01-2004, 01:50 PM
^^ in washington, knowing what your MPH is better then knowing your KPH, he COULD swap his old one but....... yeah, (talkin bout inst cluster)

dXsquared
04-01-2004, 02:18 PM
it shows MPH too!

Travis

Brentm
04-01-2004, 03:08 PM
lol yea it shows both, and thats just an excuse to get crazy sweet custom guages woo!

Silver86LX
04-01-2004, 04:11 PM
That sucks to hear. Insurance companies are realy stingy when comes to paying out for losses. Just think about how much money people pay in insurance. You'd think they'd give you a bit more than just $1180.

come to canada to buy a car, woo, how much is 1180 in can dollars? might be able to find a good deal.

$1180 USD is $1542.91 CAD

Techno
04-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Well for one, the insurance company does not want to sell the car back to me. I states that to "protect itself from conflict of interest" it must sell the car at and insurance auction. Why I don't know but that was the story.

Bobafett, What would it take to convince your girl to sell her 3G? I took a look and like what I saw.

Techno