PDA

View Full Version : Just curious who is from GA?

unc25
03-31-2004, 02:39 PM
Who here is from Georgia?
I live here in Stockbridge Ga and go to Georgia State University. I have seen a couple Ga guys but I was just trying to get a head count to see how many there are.

Vinny
03-31-2004, 03:44 PM
Theres a few of us here in GA. Don't plan on having a meet though. For some reason most of them couldn't organize anything if they were all in the same town and lived on the same street. No offense to anyone but people here just don't really seem to be able to setup a meet. I meet up with people in FL and plan on meeting some of the SC and TN people this summer

NXRacer
03-31-2004, 03:46 PM
there are a few guys from accordinglydone.com that are having a GA meet this summer. . . . . .

Vinny
03-31-2004, 03:51 PM
realy? Never been there b4 wonder if they actually follow through. Like I said its now a knock on anyuone. Its just that I've seen several GA meet threads and they always end up canceled

NXRacer
03-31-2004, 03:58 PM
the AD guys are hella cool. They're all about function over form.

*edit* after going back and actually looking at the meet, it looks like they had it last weekend or something. OOOOPS. i know they're still planning a SC meet this summer though.

i.c.
03-31-2004, 04:15 PM
lol...me kroy and ninja(not the one from va) were planning on a sc meet this summer

ninja2571
04-04-2004, 06:36 PM
im in Ga and Ill meet anyone if its on a weekend, (only time im off)

unc25
04-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Ok I was just trying to get a head count...Not really planning a meet now, since my car wont even idle right, I wont be driving it anywhere!!!

MoonScryer
04-09-2004, 05:00 AM
I'm here, FINALLY out of school. We usually try to plan the meets for Atlanta, but it's a rather long drive for those coming from the south ends of GA.

If someone can come up with someplace to actually go to for a meet, I'm up for one. Vinny, one of these days I'll come down and pollute your end of this place :D

Vinny
04-09-2004, 05:44 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight sure ya will You know good and well I'll make it up your way before you make it up mine.

MoonScryer
04-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Heh, probably, if this Monday goes well :p

Oh, and Vinny, ride is looking good.

Vinny
04-10-2004, 04:50 PM
HEHE thread hijacked.

Good luck Jay. Gimme a holler let me know how it goes. I may be up your way in a week. I'll let ya know for sure

87AccordsterLx
04-11-2004, 06:35 AM
Im coming home in a few days so hopfully I'll be able to make it to a meet this summer... Vinny, you are a decient drive from me... I live in Kennesaw which is a good 30-40 minnutes N. of ATL. How long would it take you to get to Macon? Maybe we can make a meet somewhere in central GA so more people can make it. Jay, haven't heard from you in a while... how are things?

Vinny, where abouts are you going to be heading next week? Are you coming all the way up to ATL? If so we should pull something together.

Vinny
04-11-2004, 07:40 AM
MAY be heading up to Hartwell, depends on how things go so its not a definite right now. I've got some work I need to do on my car during the week before I go anywhere (I have new front and rear Ingalls kits, front Upper control arms, and rear ball joints, then off for alignment) Hopefully if all goes well and I get the work done I'll be headed North for a day

MAcon's like 2 Hours I think. I can make ATL in a lil over 3 so I might as well just go the extra hr. Thats just me though. I dunno who lives where but I think it would be cool if we could FINALLY set something up

87AccordsterLx
04-11-2004, 11:16 PM
I was thinking that for an "Official Meet Location" we could find a cool camping area and chill for the night. BBQ or something...

Im coming home Thurs. night and I will have some company as well as my sister who is coming to see me from So. Cal. so Im not sure what my plans will be for the weekend. I have a feeling that the jet-lag is going to kick my ass for a good 3 days.

Keep me updated though...

Vinny
04-12-2004, 04:04 AM
I'm sure you'll be dragging, I know I always was anytime I had to make the "across the pond" trips. This weekend may not be too good anyways just for the simple fact I need to get up there and get back so I can start working on the sedan so we can go to Daytona the following weekend. I need to fix the AC, clear the drain lines, replace a comnbo switch, and do some front end work before we go. I say we just sticky a thread, pick a date and place, and then hope we actually do it.

AccordAddict
07-08-2004, 07:36 PM
i just moved to GA