PDA

View Full Version : what a horrible day...

AD9SloAccrd
04-01-2004, 12:21 PM
well as i was walking out of school today, my friend stopped me and said "dude someone broke into you're car and stole everything" and i just started laughing and said oh yeah man april fools... he just stared at me and we went to my car and sure enough it got broken into, they ripped everything out, my subs, amp, headunit, broke my console where my heat and fan things are (they still work) but i have nothing. i guess i should at least be happy that my car was still there at least... but what a horrible day, some people are so shady, they can't get off their lazy asses to bo and buy their own stuff... :burn:

Bloodlust
04-01-2004, 12:22 PM
oh man that really sucks. hopefully you find out who did it man. Sorry to hear about that. You filed a police report right? Since it was on school property they might even be responsible for it.

k-roy
04-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Man that sucks, I have been in that situation before. Fortunately I had full coverage insurance.
This country needs to be like Saudi Arabia. Steal once loose a hand. Steal again and loose the other one.

AD9SloAccrd
04-01-2004, 12:28 PM
yeah i know, i filed a police report and everything... school can't do anything either (of course they have cameras inside the school, but not in the parking lots) i don't have any of the stuff covered by insurance so i am pretty much stuck with the losses.

Bloodlust
04-01-2004, 12:30 PM
yeah i know, i filed a police report and everything... school can't do anything either (of course they have cameras inside the school, but not in the parking lots) i don't have any of the stuff covered by insurance so i am pretty much stuck with the losses.

Actually, I know in Pennsylvania they have to have cameras on the parking lots in case of rapes or anything like that. I would bitch to public control, rule that the school is unsafe. Im sure they might take care of ur problem in order for you to keep your mouth shut. Its a longshot but hell what can u lose?

AD9SloAccrd
04-01-2004, 12:47 PM
thats true, i have to wait for my stepdad to get home, he is a lawyer so i can see what he thinks about all of this.

HostileJava
04-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Sux dud sorry to hear that, I think having the coverage from ur insurance company is a real good idea, It only costs me like 7-8 more a month.

DanLXI88
04-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Ouch man. I hope you kept the face so the Radio won't be worth $hit. I know this from experience if you have a nice system keep your mouth shut and and keep it down going into parking lots so people never know what you have. Also look into getting an alarm that might give you a discount and balance out the extra $$$ for full coverage. Sorry for your loss man I have been there and back.

86LXi|JustONE
04-01-2004, 01:02 PM
damn man that sucks pretty bad...im sorry to hear that....what goes around comes around..im a firm believer in that so whoever stole it will get whats coming to them

NXRacer
04-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Ouch man. I hope you kept the face so the Radio won't be worth $hit.

sadly thats not true anymore. you can thank eBay for that. . . . .

AD9SloAccrd
04-01-2004, 01:09 PM
yeah... people are just shady as $hit... :sad2:

Bryan
04-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Sorry man that sucks. Maybe an alarm is in the near future after you get the shit replaced. Check local pawn shops and shit for it. That's my only advice.
Bryan.

Bloodlust
04-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Unfortuantely with Allstate they dont offer any deduction for having a security system in your car. I have been thinking about insuring my audio stuff though.

PortugalFocus
04-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Yeah..... most insurance companies won't give you anything for audio equipment losses UNLESS you have pictures and everything is bolted down, and just as importantly, keep recipts, then you have proof that you had the stuff at one time. Without it, it's just your word, and in this case, to the insurance ageny, it's wortless.

Sorry about the loss man, I've been there too many times. Invest in a good alarm.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-01-2004, 07:51 PM
The last guy i caught thying to get in my car i hite he with a bass ball bat :) so i got Charged with Assult and battery with attempt to do bodley harm so he got 3 days in Jail i got 90 days :uh: and he was the one who broke in to my car WTF :sad2: Cops suck

AD9SloAccrd
04-02-2004, 09:08 AM
yeah when i find out who did it i really want to kick the living shit out of them, not the smartest idea but im pissed. my car insurance covers none of the equipment, but i talked to my stepdad and i can put my personal stuff under my rents home owners insurance (cds, cell phone, calculator) and i can get all of about $600, but its a start. now today i have to go and replace the window this asshole broke... it shouldn't cost too much though, they broke the little piece of glass on the back drivers side (the part that doesn't roll down). at least they didn't shatter any of my big windows.

Rendon LX-i
04-02-2004, 09:21 AM
U should invest in a alarm man. like my friend he put so much money into his car they jacked it. the funny part is my car was right next to his but i just got my alarm install they didnt even brother going to the driver side to steal it they go in the passenger side. cuz the fact that my car was on the driver said. im like damn man. get a ALARM. that shit go off they besta think twice.

AD9SloAccrd
04-02-2004, 10:14 PM
damn... $175 to replace the little vent window, more than i thought. i was talking to the lady at the place i am taking it to, she said that that is the number one window broken on all accords.

zuhalter
04-22-2004, 09:57 PM
If you havn't taken it in yet, there may be a cheaper way. The same window was broken on my car when they jacked my subs. I went to the auto-wreaker (where they part out old cars) found another 89 Accord and took the window out. It cost 7 bucks and took like 15 min. Took another 1/2 hour or so to put it back in my car, and it looks just like it did before.

87accordlxi
04-23-2004, 11:12 PM
well as i was walking out of school today, my friend stopped me and said "dude someone broke into you're car and stole everything" and i just started laughing and said oh yeah man april fools... he just stared at me and we went to my car and sure enough it got broken into, they ripped everything out, my subs, amp, headunit, broke my console where my heat and fan things are (they still work) but i have nothing. i guess i should at least be happy that my car was still there at least... but what a horrible day, some people are so shady, they can't get off their lazy asses to bo and buy their own stuff... :burn:
What school do you go to?

Tweek(lx-i)
04-28-2004, 07:17 PM
man that is a horrible deal man im real sorry that ur stuff got stolen my stuff got stolen and i woke up to my dad wakin me up and tellin me there is a cop outside....i was scared till i saw my car was brokin into...i almost cried it took me a sold year of work to get my whole system together....i filled out a police report and everything but that never works...i even went to a couple of peoples houses with a bat tryin to figure somethin out but nothing....neway wise idea to buy an alarm and take the face off of ur cd player...i wish i would have. Sorry bout ur loose man.

Jokez
05-05-2004, 02:30 PM
oh man that really sucks. hopefully you find out who did it man. Sorry to hear about that. You filed a police report right? Since it was on school property they might even be responsible for it.
Nice car, time for window tint.

Jokez
05-05-2004, 02:36 PM
You think you had a bad day? I got my car broke into 3 times! Two of the 3 I had over a grand in audio equipment stolen. Alarm? yes, I had an alarm and did that matter? hell no. Your best bet: If what you got stolen was more then your insurance deductable. Make your insurance pay for it. If you don't have insurance, your an idiot and your S/O/L. Now, when my alarm goes off my key pad virbrates. Great tool for beating down the bitches who break in your car. :cool:

AD9SloAccrd
05-05-2004, 06:40 PM
i go to Brush High School... thank god i am graduating, that school has a horrible reputation. oh well sh*t happens i guess, i am buying a new car anyway i beleive, my parents are helping me since my birthday just passed and i am graduating. i don't think i am going to bother with putting a system in any of my furture cars either... only if i have some hardcore alarm system will i think about it