PDA

View Full Version : security system

89cordlx
04-02-2004, 09:05 PM
I have been looking on ebay for a car alarm, and most of the brands I never heard of. The one I do know is Viper, but there are like 3 auctions for viper stuff, and I don't really want anything with remote start, even though I am sure I could just not hook it up (but for that matter I don't want the botton on the keyring thing) So, suggestions would be nice hehe. oh, Also would it be better if I just went and had it installed, or did it myself?

Moodybluesr
04-03-2004, 03:35 AM
I don't have too much experience with car alarms, but a friend of mine swears by Ungo, which is made by Clarion.

HostileJava
04-03-2004, 08:15 AM
Bloodlust just got the new Audiovox Alarm, I like it very much and will probably being getting one shortly. As for installation, if your real good with wiring and electronics go for it, although most of the alarms that come with garauntees require the alarm to be installed by a certified technician to be able to claim anything.

Bloodlust
04-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Bloodlust just got the new Audiovox Alarm, I like it very much and will probably being getting one shortly. As for installation, if your real good with wiring and electronics go for it, although most of the alarms that come with garauntees require the alarm to be installed by a certified technician to be able to claim anything.

This is very true. In order for the guarantee to be valid it has to be installed by a certified technician. I havent had one problem with mine and highly recommend it. Keyless entry and remote start are also optional. There is also a way that you can tie it into your audio system but I dont know if i will go that far.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-03-2004, 10:32 AM
If you need a Alarm let me know i have them in stock that what i do for work

MattsAccord
07-14-2004, 11:54 PM
If you need a Alarm let me know i have them in stock that what i do for work

Could you hook me up with a deal on an alarm? :D