PDA

View Full Version : And now starts the madness...

unc25
04-03-2004, 12:35 PM
I Picked up my car and drove her home yesterday with a clean bill of health from the emissions inspection, Paid 700 for her with 168k and a 5spd Dx Hatch. Not to shabby, things could be worse. I plan on changing the oil tongiht and probably flushing the radiator and changing the fuel filter and maybe the plugs and wires tonight..wires/plugs depend on availability.

I wont be doing much to her at first but when the money starts coming in, I have a couple of plans for her.

Great site and very informative!! Thanx guys!

Elijah
04-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Welcome.There is a bleeder valve for when you flush the rad.I tell you because most cars I have had didnt have it.

unc25
04-03-2004, 01:31 PM
ok cool, I dont have a manual yet so I dont really know where everything is so thanx for telling me....Where exactly is the bleeder valve? And how much coolant should i put in this specific vehicle?

Elijah
04-03-2004, 01:37 PM
If you check the how-to's they have all the info you will need.I would sit here and tell word for word but it's easer to read the how-to's

BMS
04-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Yeah just about everything you need to know about these cars can be found archived in these pages. And if it can't be found someone would be happy to help. Welcome.