PDA

View Full Version : pimp pedal hookup

pixiesfan78
04-03-2004, 09:39 PM
man i just got some blue lightup pedals dont make fun i think there pimpadellic it took some modding to get em on but not to bad any ways i just hooked them to spare acc output in fuse box for temporary tommorow i want to hook them in with the dash lights so they only come on when the dash lights are on where is the easiest power lead to hook up to for dashlights? i dont wanna have to take off the guages or anything.or would it be better to just hook up the switch they came with?

lightbulblxi
04-03-2004, 10:05 PM
i would recommend hooking them on their own switch, stuff like that can get annoying when driving for awhile at night, but if u want them to go on with the lights, try tapping into the ring around ur cigarette lighter.

Bryan
04-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Yah good point Brian, cause those things would piss me off if they were on all the time. Definetly just hook them up to a switch.

Blue Impact
04-03-2004, 10:29 PM
How many horses do you think the pedals will give you? :D

pixiesfan78
04-03-2004, 10:45 PM
dude when i put the pedals on and got in my car to take off i hit the accelorator and she spun her tires bald and shot 3 foot flames out her ass . i could smoke a wrx now hah .on second thought im goin with the switch like you guys said i just got finished rewireing the ciggerette lighter im not screwing with that thing anymore but honestly i keep my steering wheel all the way down i hardley even notice them. but yeah deffinitly the switch .

pixiesfan78
04-04-2004, 07:49 PM
hooked the switch up today it was a wise descission plus more switches in the dash gives you more horsepower ........

Busted_Blue
04-05-2004, 09:33 AM
dude when i put the pedals on and got in my car to take off i hit the accelorator and she spun her tires bald and shot 3 foot flames out her ass . i could smoke a wrx now hah .on second thought im goin with the switch like you guys said i just got finished rewireing the ciggerette lighter im not screwing with that thing anymore but honestly i keep my steering wheel all the way down i hardley even notice them. but yeah deffinitly the switch .

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE! A person who isnt insulted by someone else's comments and still stays on subject. KUDOS TO YOU pixiesfan!

while you are at it, might as well light up all the feet areas of your car. Give it a more complete interior look if you know what i mean :D.

pixiesfan78
04-07-2004, 06:36 PM
hey thanks busted good plan.