PDA

View Full Version : Car died.

Bigmaxxin
04-04-2004, 02:42 PM
as some of you know i was having problems with my transmission, and decided to change the tranny oil, well i thought it was fixed, but it was only putting off the death of the tranmission, and it will cost too much to get it repaired, put in a new one. so the accord will be donated to charity, and i will be getting my parents 96 Grand Cherokee (the car i wanted since they bought it) and my dad will be getting a new commuter car, which is either going to be a WRX, or a Mistubishi Evo, although i am happy i am getting the Jeep, i am sad to see the honda go, because of it being my first car.

88accordhb
04-04-2004, 06:27 PM
wow. my idea of a commuter is like a civic, camry or an accord. but if wrx and evo is your idea that's koo.. btw sry for your lost. but you should have some fun with that jeep. i like driving big cars, makes me feel like a buff guy

Jonessoda27
04-04-2004, 08:48 PM
give me the car lol

Bigmaxxin
04-04-2004, 09:44 PM
lol yeah well i wouldnt consider those commuter cars, but my dad is having a midlife crisis i think, because that is apparently a commuter car (i think its for fun mostly)

Elijah
04-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Well make sure he lets you drive his commuter car.

Bigmaxxin
04-05-2004, 06:19 PM
yeah man we went for a test drive today, those STI's are FAST, i was blown away, but i guess it would have to be for 32,000. wish i had a good job...