PDA

View Full Version : My old accord

AccordAssKicker
04-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Well im a former 3geez member from maybe 3-4 yrs ago.My accord is long gone and now i drive a celica. Just figured id start posting on teh boards to see what u guy's have done in the last few yrs.. so is the white turbo hatchback still around? was always interested in how he turbo'd the Fseries motor as im considering a Turbo in my 3SFE in my celica. Anyways, miss my car but love my celica..

shepherd79
04-05-2004, 08:59 AM
i believe you are talking about 88turboaccord. he used to have white hatchback, but he had A20 turboed.
we made huge progress with aftermarket kits.
you can buy almost anything for A20 engine now, even turbo kit.

RobT5580
04-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Over the past year a so some of the few aftermarket parts were discontinued like the DC headers and Koni struts. And a guy Jon had talked someone at DC into reproducing the cat back exhaust but no one took him up on it granted its expensive. There seems to be a lot of members with projects in the works as myself am still working on my B20A turbo which is not far from being done. Also we had a few more guys do B-series swaps with the Place Racing stuff so pretty much all the B-series have been swaped into the accords. Other than that we seemed to have lost some of the nice accords like Mikes, Pearldrop's, Digitized's, and a few others. But there are a handfull of very nice accords like Oldschoolswap, TK's, Hondaman87, and some others that im sure im leaving out.

AccordAssKicker
04-05-2004, 09:58 AM
Pretty neat guys, im impressed that teh 3geez are still pushing, i still see them around town, and either like what i see or laugh.. so many peoples accords werent babied and look like shit.

PortugalFocus
04-05-2004, 12:23 PM
I don't have a 3G anymore either but I still miss my Accord.

Morpheus
04-05-2004, 12:58 PM
We should start a "I miss my 3gee" club

AccordAssKicker
04-06-2004, 09:19 AM
It was a great lil car.. mine was beat to hell.. but it always started.. not to say i dont luv my celica.. its a damn great and fast car.