PDA

View Full Version : lude arms

KoNEY
04-05-2004, 12:49 PM
ok, so what is the eaxct difference between the lude arms and the 3g arms other than removeable balljoints?? i mean are they longer or something, because i have a set, and they look to be as l0ong as my 3g arms.....thanks, i couldnt find anything under search

Nate2310
04-05-2004, 01:13 PM
The Lude arms need washers to bolt up. They are adjustable.

KoNEY
04-05-2004, 01:23 PM
How Do You Convert, The How-to Is Not Working

smufguy
04-05-2004, 06:01 PM
check my how-to >> http://89accord.netfirms.com/Upper%20Control%20Arm.htm

Its pretty sure. I did it with metal washers, but they are not good for arm travel under heavy cornering. Well i dont know how many g's i pull but the metal washers are not recommended. So i would say find a way to use your stock rubber bushing to use in place. I have to go back and throw away the metal washers and hopefully get my rubber washers in its place.

THe lude arm is a two piece system where the ball joint can be extended in or out depending on camber preference. Do know that they are not that great with going max degrees. They might move the camber maybe 1 inch or a max of 1.5" positive or negative. I am in the process of ordering a camber kit anyway in use with my prelude arms for high negative camber for different applications.