PDA

View Full Version : Buying JDM parts, need help...

Hash_man_Se_i
04-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Well, I have just found an importer who is willing to find me parts for my car over in Japan and ship them here.

So far I told him that I want the JDM corner lights, and possibly the power folding mirrors depending on price. Now I am now considering asking about the JDM front lip because I have no clue where the local car went that had it, I was going to try to buy it off them.

All I need now, are good pictures of the lip, and possibly part numbers off any of the JDM parts I just listed.

Thansk
-JAson

RobT5580
04-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Look into shipping before you get overly excited so far all the importers i have found want more than what the shipping should be. Im in the middle of placing my order but im kinda worried now cause the website is down nor did i get a reply to my email yet. I hope they are still open cause i just emailed them not even 2 weeks ago and they responded right away. If not i will have to find another importer/experter.

You should look into marks lip that he used i think it looks great and it would be a lot cheaper than the JDM one because shipping will be a bit since it will be in a oversized box.