PDA

View Full Version : 87 accord hatch help!!

Chubs87Accord
07-13-2002, 06:05 PM
i have a blue 87 accord hatch... i want to know if anybody knows where to locate body and bumper kits..wings..tails..and any other cool stuff... and if you have pics of sweet 86-88 accord hatchsput em in please... and i have one question... my headlights never go down.. i suspect this to be a common proble with flip ups, how do i fix this problem??? :banghead: :confused: :help:

Bobs89LXi
07-13-2002, 06:32 PM
Have you tried the headlight switch on the dash? There is a set of three switches to the right of the steering wheel, next to the climate control. DIMMER, HEADLIGHT UP/DOWN, REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER. If you push the headlight switch and the healights remain up, the switch could be shorted. If they go down.............,well. :)

HostileJava
07-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Xenon makes a nice body kit for our cars unfortunely the only thing from the body kits for the sedan and coupe that fit on the hatch without modding is the front bumper. If you'd like to see a pic of it on my hatch I can post it of someone will host it.

87DXHatch
07-14-2002, 09:37 PM
I'd like to see that... I think that Xenon kit would be like the last thing I do to my car if I ever do it at all. But I would be interested in seeing a Hatch with it on

HostileJava
07-14-2002, 09:40 PM
Just need someone to host the pics(I've only got the front buber on mine though).

GreenMachine
07-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Check fuses for you flip ups - if both aren't working its probably the switch or a fuse.
I think the best body kits for our car so far are the custom home made ones. but thats just my pinoin :bandit: