PDA

View Full Version : Front wiper fluid not coming out

87DXHatch
05-02-2002, 07:35 PM
The front wiper fluid nozzles refuse to spray any fluid. My back one works o.k. (worse since I removed it and re-installed it accidentally) but my front ones don't work at all.

I know it isn't the motor because I just put a new one on and it didn't help. When I run them, I can hear the motor buzz and the nozzles bubble a little bit but no spray.

Can anyone help me out? I swear this forum is going to save me a trillion dollars in repair work...

88LXiHB
05-02-2002, 07:58 PM
Mabey they are clogged, stick a needle head in the holes and then try...http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/dunno.gif

87DXHatch
05-02-2002, 08:15 PM
I don't think the nozzles are clogged; tiny bubbles come out when I press the bar. The tubes leading to them look empty too.

TeKKnoTeKK
05-03-2002, 12:51 AM
there has to be a clog somewhere...trace them back from the hood, gotta be a hole or clog if it isn't getting to the nozzles. another thing you can try doing is disconnecting the hose from the pump and spray some high pressure air in there if you have a compressor. Last but not least make sure there is washer fluid in the reservoir :D