PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone.

mnbv
04-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey, my name is nate and I own a beige 87 LX. Sadly it is an auto and carberated. I have been driving for 3 and a half months by myself with my moms car and mine. She has a dark red 96 accord lx auto. My brother owns a 91 MR2 turbo. :rockon: I actually am borrowing this car(the honda) from my brother because he needed a winter car last winter. I planed on getting an AWD DSM and still might, but I am going to take a motorcycle training course soon to be able to get my permit for riding a motorcycle and then practice on my brothers motorcycle (a 500cc honda shadow). If I like riding then I will get my own motorcycle and use the honda when I can't ride. If I get the dsm my brother will put the 3g in storage untill he needs it next year, and we will buy another 1000$ or less winter car.
I plan on just fixing the car up and making it look decient, no expensive go-fast mods. I will go into what I have done and whatnot in another thread. Thanks for reading.

NotFast
04-09-2004, 07:59 PM
:welcome: this is a great site for any help with your 3 gee, enjoy your stay.

Cheeseburger
04-09-2004, 08:07 PM
hey whats up welcome to the 3geez.com at this web site you can find millions of Answers to many of your Questions, all you got to do is use the marvelous search feature. and after you search and cant find it you can ask away and we will be glad to help

blazin3gen
04-09-2004, 08:11 PM
lol dont be sad about owning a auto, a carb maybe :D

anyways welcome to 3geez my friend we never have too much members!

once again :welcome:

HostileJava
04-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Welcome, goodluck with the car and come back often :D

MrBen
04-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Nice to have another member.

Welcome!

Elijah
04-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Welcome. Mabey you will change your mind. And mod the hell out of it. Make it beat ur bro's car.