PDA

View Full Version : Nos on a 86?

Rendon LX-i
04-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Okay crew. U think it worth putting Nos on my A20A3, if yes what the most i can do. the mod have click on my sig and see then tell me if worth doing it or not? Thanks crew.

smufguy
04-09-2004, 10:14 PM
well i looked at what kinda mods you did, but i dont see u having a high volume fuel pump or an actual CAI or even a fuel pressure regulator. I see you took out the emission box tho. so yeah, I would say NO NO NO NO NOS. Well i personally hate nitrous to be the only source of power considering u can blow up ur motor in a switch flip. I am a turbo guy, i like turbos, and i would only use nitrous for either cooling my charge air or to compansate for lag. But thats how far it will go. Never for power purely from it. So my opinion is a NO.

86LXItooFAST4me
04-10-2004, 06:34 AM
you have all the air flow you need. but like smurfguy said, if you wanna put N2O you need more fuel. H.V. fuel pump, adjustable fuel regulator like he said. but like all engines, N2O will wear your engine down really fast unless you have it properly preped. talk to NXracer.

shepherd79
04-10-2004, 07:31 AM
i don't see why you really need fuel regulator or bigger fuel pump.
if you get wet kit with no more than 50shot you will be fine.

PS. Rendon you may want to get your front camber and toe adjusted. it is way out of adjustment. you can see how bad it is in the picture. the tire is almost bold on inside.

Rendon LX-i
04-10-2004, 11:13 AM
shepherd79 everyone tells me that. I bought the GSR's with bad tires. which was last fall, tell now. which there shot. but they lasted a long fime for half ass bald tires. They were on a hatch that was slamed 4 inchs. and they were pretty bad. luckly i got them in time. lol well thanks shepherd for telling me about my toe and shit. i know that i have all that bad. but i need to replace my rear upper ball joints plus my front left inner tie rod. I need money first right now my car in storage.